How would you describe the Doper above you to a RL friend

She’s a liddell character.

Utterly incapable of letting old SDMB in-jokes go. :wink:

[del]sex with[/del]. No, I ain’t gonna do it.

Likes to sing into his cell phone.

[oog]Remembered to play – forgot to move. Done now.[/oog]

Nice mod who likes tap and (I think) crosswords.

Lives in Texas, has a punny dopername. Gave me a nice compliment upthread; thanx!:slight_smile:

Has a crush on Gerard Depardieu and likes to drink root beer through a straw through her nose.

Is Lord of the Dance;

Is kind to children and small animals;

Often stares longingly at inanimate metallic objects.

Don’t know this person.

Just joined the Dope, so I think I can be forgiven.

You so don’t want to eat that.

[del]A primate with a pistol.[/del] I don’t remember the context, but once he (I think he) said something clever and I said I’d like to join the Church of the Gun-Toting Monkey.

Student, has a thing for ear bones, always enjoy her posts.

caffeine addict

A guy in a wheelchair who doesn’t like it when people call each other retarded. He’s like the guy Randall was having an online blog battle with in Clerks II.

Being a bit new here, I had to check out TriPolar’s profile for that little tidbit of information. It’s not from personal experience. :wink: Though I’m sure he’s a fine inventor, really…

A fan of Ludwig Van, Milk Bars, and Star Wars.

This person on an internet message board I read who tends to just play things by ear.

Someone I didn’t know before today, and who has apparently been dead for almost sixty years.

A talented poet, a learned fan of J.R.R. Tolkien, and a fellow fan of my favorite rock group – the Electric Light Orchestra.

Hey this is kenobi 65.

Yeah that’s how I do things. I’m pretty minimalist and I only introduce people now because I’ve had a few friends gt mad at me for not introducing them or not introducing someone to them.