Huckabee "misspoke"? Yeah, right!!

Standard “big lie” application. Big shout, small apology.

Huckster, **“Obama’s a Kenyan, he’s black, and his folks killed white guys.” **Huckster handler, "He, I mean, we mispoke. The Huckster really meant, “Obama grew up in Indonesia, he’s black, and his folks killed white guys in the Mau Mau rebellion”.
Handler, "I guess that’s not quite right either. How about, “Obama was born in Kenya, grew up in Indonesia, then went back to Kenya to kill white guys in the rebellion and, ‘Oh my God, we’ze got a black president’”.

We’ll just kind of slink away in “not running for president mode but sure resembling the critter” mode. This should be gist for about 500 million emails plugging up in boxes about how Obama grew up in Kenya (SEE, the birthers were right!) killing and eating white guys.

I do, too, and I don’t get the joke.

Blame Elvira:

Oom papa oom papa oom papa mau mau …

It’s almost like the different people who made up and made use of this Jesus character had different ideas of what he should have supposedly said and stood for. Shocker!

Don’t you know about the bird?

I believe you will find that the phrase actually originated with the renowned philosopher Fat Freddy’s Cat. The original goes like this:

Flapdoodle kitkaboodle kittykitty kowcow
Moptootle mammydoodle oom papa mau mau

There is rumored to be an entire communist plot in a coded message among the above immortal words.

The Mau Mau rebellion? I’d say “no, probably not.”

The term “Mau Mau?” Again, probably not, but to the extent that it is, it’s known as a buzzword that associates large groups of black people with dangerous savages.

Tom Wolfe references are wasted on you people.

Wasted!

I’ve never seen a purple mau

My favorite part is in the issued “Clarification” where they indicate is that all they want is to know where Obama gets his liberal beliefs.

Yes, Obama, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!

I was just about to say that posts like yours are why I love the Dope.

I know about the Mau Maus, but I’m an old Africa hand.

And didn’t Linda Hunt wear ceremonial paint in “The Year of Living Dangerously?”

My poppa was a mau mau,
Obama ooma mau mau.

…but I can tell you anyhow, I’d rather see than be one.
Dear Lord, you suckered me into that…

Mike is a good ol’ boy.

Here’s Huckabee’s response. Basically he’s pissed at the lame stream media for focusing on the fact that he doesn’t know the basic facts about Obama’s life, rather then his deep psychoanalysis of a man that he apparently knows less about then what he could get from spending five minutes on wikipedia.

FWIW, he’s still factually wrong as well. Baraks biological dad left the family when Obama was three and visited him once after that. Huckabees claim that Obama learned his politics from his father while he was still to young for pre-school is pretty obviously false.

Also, the idea that anti-British colonialism is somehow “anti-American” is beyond bizarre. Presumably Washington and Jefferson were also in thrall of anti-American Kenyans.

The dude needs to ease off the cheeseburgers: they’re making him talk stupid.

Obama plainly advocated “Home Rule” for Kenyans under British imperialism, and it became known as "Home Mau Rule"and now it’s part of his “Home Mau Sexual Agenda” that is subverting our Christian society. Don’t you people have eyes?

CONNECT the DOT, PEOPLE!

Oak Ridge Boys Shmoak Ridge Boys…
Elvira has a great set of mau maus!

The girl with the enormous…ratings.