Huh. I'm bored. Anyone got any interesting/fun physics webpages?

They don’t have to be extremely fact/journal orientated (e.g. Scientific American, New Scientist etc.). Actually, I was thinking more of stuff along the lines of The Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics site. Stuff that’s got wacky ideas on how to explore and apply physics. Like “the physics of SEX site” - or something like that.

And since I already have some sites on biology, I’m ONLY looking for cool physics pages.

Mmmmm K?

You could try using the Physics topics in the StumbleUpon toolbar - which is a fun thing to have anyway :slight_smile:

I believe you are looking for the one and only Bunny Survival Tests

There’s always the Britney Spears Guide to Semiconductor Physics.

Add satellites to this system

Falling into a black hole

What my buddy Angua does!

That’s awesome. I got 5 to persist for 30 minutes, still waiting for them to crash.

Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex (I guess this is biophysics)

Bad Astronomy. I dunno if astronomy counts as physics, but this guy is on the SDMB as The Bad Astronomer.

Do This Now. Not all physics, but some of it is. I think this guy is on the SDMB too.

Reality Carnival. Not all physics either. Some crackpot stuff and some really cool stuff.

Check out some of the games at Chronic Logic. They’re all based around pretty solid physics engines. I particularly recommend Gish and Bridge Builder.

For some (almost) mindless physics fun…Spaced Penguin. No, you probably won’t learn anything, but it’s a decent time-waster.

And I forgot Bridge Builder, one of the most addicting shareware bits I’ve ever downloaded. This is different from the game Miller mentioned.

Gish is the absolute shit. Creepy and cute at the same time, like a Junko Mizuno comic. Ah, the joys of controlling a 12-lb ball of tar, jumping on the big weird guys and hearing the neck crack like a stalk of celery…

Oh, yeah, www. timecube.com . I’m not sure what it is, but it’s definitely interesting.