Huh? Mods still not banning Say Two yet? Say what?

…thank you for clarifying my point.

And just to expand on this further: this wasn’t the first time I had asked the very same questions to SayTwo. Without going back and counting: I think I had put the very same questions to SayTwo in three different threads, about fifteen different times, and this was the first time he actually answered me.

For example in the thread about Sweden:

[edited out link to cite that shows Sweden closed some schools in November]

Jump to:

So to summarize: SayTwo claimed every country that closed their schools fucked up. (They later did concede that this was a “rhetorical rebuttal.”) In a thread about Sweden in which SayTwo argued that “Sweden hadn’t fucked up because they didn’t close their schools” I asked “but they did close some schools: were they wrong to do so?”

SayTwo didn’t answer me there. And didn’t answer me the many other times the same question was put to them. So the most recent exchange that has been quoted here lacks that additional context.

And SayTwo’s response to me when he finally did answer that question demonstrates the degree to which SayTwo’s participation in QZ is entirely disingenuous. After arguing for months that “Sweden got it right” for not closing their schools, when asked “were they right or wrong to close some schools in November” his reply was that he couldn’t answer it because he “can’t find a cite for it.” That he didn’t " know enough about the context."

Then SayTwo pivoted to “its not the context, but the leaders.” So I asked him did Boris Johnson get it right? The response:

And then we get another pivot:

For the record: SayTwo did not name one long-term school closure.

SayTwo has a very clear agenda. Its anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-public health, and SayTwo is using covid-truther talking points to obscure the fact that he has no facts. Its propaganda. And the boards shouldn’t be giving him a platform.