I am sick, sick, sick! of . . . .

I know this is the pit, but I gotta thank TOMNDEBB and JODIH for setting my mind at ease about taking the job at the law firm. I can’t tell you how many people are treating me like I’m being thrown to the wolves! I even had a dream about it last night. But, I’m a person that can take a ton of crap from people before I’m pushed to my edge. Hopefully, that will help, too.

“They have the internet on computers now.”–Homer J. Simpson

Oh, and, JODIH:

I understand exactly what you’re talking about now. At the job I’m leaving next week, I work with someone who can’t remember a conversation we’ve had three hours before and when I mention something we’ve discussed, he says, “That’s a new one on me”. THIS guy has pushed me to the edge. He’s not the darkest pair of jeans on the line, if you know what I mean. It all comes down to no common sense.

And that’s what I’m sick, sick, sick of!

“They have the internet on computers now.”–Homer J. Simpson

this is a nice thread :slight_smile:
there are plenty of things people are sick, sick, sick of. are those things that we can do without?

its all about choosing what i want, and what i dont want isnt it? like, i dont want coca-cola, mcstuffers, the “usa rules the world” attitude i quite frequently see and people who dont mind their own bussiness etc…

bj0rn

BJORN – Actually, that made a shocking amount of sense. And I – I – well, I agree with you. Time to log off.

Jodi

Fiat Justina

Jodih - who’s Justina? And why do you want her to get done?

I think what you mean is fiat justitia (ruat coeli).

me shocking people?? that makes no sense :wink:

bj0rn

Matt – Oh, how embarassing. All that Latin, and I’m undone by a typo. I will fix it ASAP – thanks for pointing it out.

Nope. Too easy…

Yer pal,
Satan

You lost me, Satan. Since, when last sighted (at least by me), you were laboriously trying to administer CPR to a clearly deceased horse yourself, maybe it’s not “too easy” (whatever that means) but simply too, too familiar.

Jodi

Fiat Justitia

jodih: A great thread from a great thinker! I never “get sick” of reading your posts! I saw some of the God threads thingy. You were brilliant. I have seen quite a few negative comments about you, my take is that when someone smart comes along, it pisses people off. Good luck at the job!

Yours,

Phaedrus

For what a man had rather were true he more readily believes.