I Am the Anti-Cafe Society. Just Ask Me A Question, I Will Get It Wrong. I Dare You!

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

It’s 1942. Casablanca is a dream in a producer’s eye. They’ve asked you to help with casting. Who do you cast, and why?

(Without reading thread) I am totally with you. I don’t have any idea who most of these a-holes are.

Why does the name “Kardasshian” keep clogging my interwebs?

I am not kidding either. I wouldn’t know what a Kardachion is either if you put a gun to my head and forced me to beg for my life based on the simplest facts. I think a Kardachion is some type of female (but there are a lot of those around at least in these parts) but you will only get blank stares from me after that.

I win again on that one.

In some ways but I can almost guarantee that I can take almost any 5th grader down at a full running tackle these days. It would have been a lot more useful when I was a 5th grader but you can always make up for lost time.

What is Lady Gaga’s real name?

What? Oh, ok.

Who is Lady Gaga?

You are getting all retro on me which exposes another weakness but I will play the game. I want Judy Garland and Vivian Leigh in Casablanca. Judy can sing and do song and dance numbers and that will be done in good fun. Vivian Leigh can be my mistress and she can do whatever she wants. I have no idea whatsoever about the men because I don’t swing that way. I saw parts of the movie once and it looks pretty good but, if I was going to have to recast it, I would always have to look out for #1. It would turn out to be complete crap but we would have a good time and that is the most important thing.

:confused:

Don’t think I am kidding.

I win again.

So sad. She’s a singer who has a penchant for funky costumes. But her real name is Stephanie Germanotta and if you search that on youtube you’ll find that she has actual pipes.

Who’s the cat who won’t cop out when there’s danger all about?

Is Deborah Hairy?

You sound like me, Shag. :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t watched TV in 10 years. Nothing. Zip. Not even sports. I’ve never seen a reality show, and have never watched American Idol or CSI. Furthermore, I don’t have cable TV or satellite TV - just rabbit ears. (The kids occasionally watch TV.) I do watch a movie on occasion.

My coworkers act like I’m from another planet. “You have never watched House?? :eek: You’ve never seen the Sopranos? :eek: :eek: My God, man, what is wrong with you??”

The Kardasshians were the bad guys on one of the Star Wars TV series, I think “Babylon 9.”

I think Lady Gaga was one of the characters in “The Adventures of Pricilla, Queen of the Desert.”

Can’t find it right now, but there’s a YouTube by a guy who had his girlfriend retell the Star Wars series, based solely on little snippets she saw and heard over the years. She’d never actually seen the movies. It was pretty funny, and in some ways better than the original.

My favorite part was when Geordi (the wrinkly forehead guy) challenged the Kardasshians to a fight on the Senate Floor. President Bartlet was like, saaaay whaaaaaaa??? And then Kara Thrace kicked all their asses.

Who are Jon and Kate?

What is the famous Kanye West quote from the VMAs this year? (or paraphrase what he said/did)

Who is Sanjaya?

I did see something about this in an old copy of People magazine. They are a couple good at reproducing much like traditional Catholics. I am not sure how screwing and popping out a bunch of kids translates into fame because people have been doing that since time began but God bless them. I don’t think they even own a farm.

The number of buzzwords and acronyms in that question imply that you are trying to cheat and that is not appreciated. Just based on your question, I figured out that Kayne West is a male of some sort but I don’t know anything about a VMA (Veterans Memorial Awards?) let alone any ceremonies they have there. I was never invited and did not attend. I am not sure I would have gone even if I was invited just because of the hassle and my tux is in the shop.

The mind boggles and I am sweating bullets here. I am going to go with Sanjava being a direct descendant of Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha). I am pretty sure that I spoke with him on tech support a few days ago but I am not sure why that would come up in a thread like this.

What is the first rule of Fight Club?

Do you enjoy shark jumping?

My hair could certainly use a twitter. Or something. If I order before midnight tonight, do I get a second one free?

Do you have a Snuggie? Leopard print or Jedi brown?

No, I’m not trying to cheat. I thought you would know this one because the incident in question involved Taylor Swift. VMA= Video Music Awards (MTV). Maybe that’s enough of a hint?