I Am the Anti-Cafe Society. Just Ask Me A Question, I Will Get It Wrong. I Dare You!

Wear clean underwear.

I do but the opportunities are rare.

Barrack isn’t really an actor so that is a little outside of the scope of this thread but I will give it a shot. He is a black guy that enjoys playing basketball and recently moved into a big white mansion. Come to think of it, the similarities between him and The Fresh Prince of Belaire are uncanny. That is a show that I watch and really enjoy.

Sorry, I’m almost as much in the dark about TV and movies as you are, so that was the best I could come up with.

Here’s another try though…

In what state would you find Mooby’s? (hint: It’s not far from the Quick Stop.)

Is Marvin Gaye?

I know this question is for Shagnasty, but I would imagine they’re pretty much worldwide by now.

Moobys (correctly pronounced with a lisp) is a male strip club based in Nebraska. They omitted one ‘o’ from the name to get around censorship regulations. I never got drafted by that team so I have never been there but I hear it is a good time especially for people that like mechanical bulls with ‘accessories’.

Who is the Doctor?

Oh boy, I know bunches of them. I am not sure if any of them can be described as ‘The Doctor’. That is quite the cross to bear plus the patient load would be extremely high. I have seen a couple of episodes of Scrubs and ER and even then, they had multiple professionals in the hospital.

Kate and Jack, or Kate and Sawyer?

My earlier question got over looked.

That’s okay, I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Will Gilligan and Mary Ann ever … you know …?

The Doctor.

I watched a few episodes of this show back in the early 1980’s when I was screwing around with an old UHF antenna and picked up some broadcasts coming out of Dallas a couple of hundred miles away. The picture had a lot of static and the sound faded in an out but I understood most of it. Gilligan’s Island has more subtext and innuendo than Falcon Crest.

Gilligan is certainly a player but not in the way you might think. A wise person once said that you should never screw for lust or love but instead for money and power. Truer words have never been spoken. That is why he is doing Mrs. Howell instead of the obvious targets. Most people would never suspect it and she has to keep her mouth shut. Gilligan foils all the attempts to get off of the island until he can be sure that his interests are going to be safe once they get back to the mainland. He is a lot more shrewd than people give him credit for and a lot of people could learn some life lessons from that (they know who they are).

Huh? Please explain to us denser Dopers.

:eek: I had no idea! I was so naive in grade school.

What series controversially ended with the screen going black?

Whose girlfriend became a cliche by ending up in a refridgerator?

What was unusual about the DVD commentary for Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog?

Why did the publisher of A Million Little Pieces offer a refund to anyone who purchased the book?

What crime was Survivor player Richard Hatch convicted of following his appearance on the show?

Which movie character made the mistake of going “full retard”?

Who was Paris Hilton’s partner in her sex tape?

Who jumped on Oprah’s couch and why?

Which Kardashian female do you find the most attractive?

Has James Cameron ever made a movie that WASN’T the “biggest” of all time when it was released? Which of his films did you like the best?

Why do you suppose Brad and Angie aren’t getting married?

This is the only one I don’t know the answer to, but I’d guess becoming a cliche was the least of her problems.

Sorry. Back over to you, Shagnasty.

Who is Number 1?

The answer is the Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) - Women in Refrigerators.

What is it with humans and root beer, anyway?

Why were some Tolkien fans upset about Tom Bombadil and the Scouring of the Shire?

Was Jacko wacko?

Ever tried landing a plane in the Hudson River?

Do you have anything that goes to 11?