I am tired of all these dumbass bitches.

Stan’s boat.

So, how many bitches do you have anyway, Stan? What is that saying - mo bitches, mo problems?

Beastiality was illegal in the U.S.A. last time I checked. Leave the poor dogs alone you creep!

Isn’t bestiality only illegal in some parts of the U.S.? Well, most, but not all parts?

But still, leave the dogs alone Stan. A guy like you can easily find a woman, I’m sure of it. Right ladies? :dubious:

Stan, do you by chance live in Kentucky, and also are a shepherd?

I was going to ask if he was from Pennsylvania.

Gotta be impressed by Stan’s sense of self-worth and a vocabulary to match! My mind is boggled over Stan’s ability to: nurse a broken wrist, juggle bitches, ride a bike, and yet still be able to find the time to sing his own praises. It kind of reminds me of that old Carly Simon song about vanity.

Not even close. It’s “Mo money, mo problems” and “I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t one.”
Stan Shmenge, I feel bad for you son.

Stan, if you’re actually serious about this thread, you may need to work on your lady skills. You come across like this guy

What a great pick-up line! How often does that work?

Just curious.

Bolding mine. I do not doubt you have a lot of great times with yourself.

Personally, I think this is just a giant whoosh.

I thought so at first too but he’s carrying on for so long that it’d be more like trolling than a whoosh.

Or viral marketing.

Looks like Stan went flaccid from this thread.

Clearly, we can keep it up but Stan cannot.

I thought this was some kind of stupid performance art…then I remembered some of Stan’s other threads. Yes Wilbur, he really is that dumb…