I don't believe in god anymore.

That’s all.

Come on, give us a little something…

Good for you. I stopped believing in God about the time I stopped believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Never looked back.

I’m pissed off the Yankees won too.

God believes in you.
That’s all.

Eh, I’m thinking drm got it in one. And I agree. There is no God.

There is, on the other hand, Fate.

It doesn’ t really matter what name you call Him. This is just my opinion, by the way. Of course, I know other people believe (or in this case don’t) differently and I totally appreciate and respect that.

Yeah, I figure it’s probably a Yankees thing too. I like Q.E.D.'s answer. And while there’s no god, there WAS a Babe Ruth. :smiley:

Call it Fate, Babe Ruth, whatever…:slight_smile:

But do you believe in Him any less?

Did you used to believe in him?

Any particular god, or all of them?

Zoltar “Spaghetti-Arms” Mulligan is a god in my book.

I’m going thru some shit myself tonight, Rilchiam! All I can say… Never Give Up! Never Give Up! NEVER Give Up!!!

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!!!

THAT’S IT. NO MORE JACKSONS IN THE MAIL FOR YOU!!!

Congrats on taking the red pill Rilchiam.

Congrats. :slight_smile:

What made you come to your senses?

Actually, I should rephrase that. In the past, I’ve been known to scoff at athletes who credit god with their championship wins, saying, “God does not care who wins the Super Bowl!” So my mistake was not in believing, but in assuming that s/he cared about the Cubs and the Red Sox. Shouldn’t have asked for special consideration, that’s all.

Carry on.

Rilchiam, my friend, it’s not that there is no God. It’s that God long ago gave up getting involved in sporting events because no matter what He did, He got slammed for it. The Devil, on the other hand . . .

See you in the hot tub thread?
CJ