[QUOTE=CarnalK]
YYou know, lots of people agreed with you about rusted cars being left on lawns. But you had to drag in “whole families” having yard sales and old zombie women shuffling around mansions. You are a flaming jack ass and I really don’t feel bad about “invalidating” your lame Pitting.
[/QUOTE]
Fuck, dude, so now it’s homophobia? Your invalidation has fucking zero limits.
“Flaming”?!
The separation of the words “jack” and “ass” has not escaped me. You mean to say that I jack dudes in the ass.
Wrong. I’m not gay. But I have no problem with homosexuality. Apparently you do.
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Maybe if you’d read what I write instead of looking cockeyed at it, you’d actually start to understand and learn something.
[/QUOTE]
I read what you wrote. You complained about people putting for sale signs in their cars and having yard sales. Then you complained how all the beaters, strip clubs, and old ladies in crumbling old mansions have ruined Meridian St. and somehow lead to six shootings. Then you told us how you saw a beater and a high speed police chase and compared us to passengers on the Lusitania. Then you just started screaming insults.
I’ve learned something from all this, but probably not what you intended.
Not me, I’m wearing a top hat. It’s classing the shit out of this place.
[QUOTE=Giraffe]
Not me, I’m wearing a top hat. It’s classing the shit out of this place.
[/QUOTE]
Then why don’t you fuck off to where everyone’s as classy as you?
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
I never judged anyone by his/her car. That’s your own bullshit interpolation.
I drive a shitty old Olds because that’s what I can afford right now. I hope I can buy a decent new car in the near future. I live on a corner lot with a pretty busy street to the side of my house, but I’m not going to set my own beater for sale out there when it’s time to get rid of it.
[/QUOTE]
Okay, so it’s okay to have an old beater on your property, if you’re NOT selling it?
[QUOTE=wring]
–for your own good, I would suggest to stop responding to this thread.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, he would if he had posted anything substantial and been challenged on it. He tends to flee mightily when that happens. This thread? He’s in his element.
[QUOTE=Guinistasia]
Okay, so it’s okay to have an old beater on your property, if you’re NOT selling it?
[/QUOTE]
Do not confuse him with FACTS! Miller, stop that!
As to the OP, specifically your title–I very well think you do care.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Oh, he would if he had posted anything substantial and been challenged on it. He tends to flee mightily when that happens.
[/QUOTE]
Cite?
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Cite?
[/QUOTE]
A falcon may have sight but if he eats a worm what use is it? Are his boundaries not both the same? Assholes may abound but bounding assholes are to be avoided. Looking into the void is what leads to Buddhist vegetarian gilded hand clapping. One of which is what you must sound like when you are making your favorite love. Above all, love, remember your promise to
be fruity and kiss the sky. Looking skyward is much preferred to the Afterbucket Experience. Pull your head out of the fire and douse it where the wet and gooey meets the brown roundy. But first, give me 30 minutes to call a crowd.
[QUOTE=CarnalK]
Hate to break it to you but when you have that much of a “no problem” with homosexuality, you’ve crossed the border. Hope you can get that sorted out.
[/QUOTE] What border, fuckface? And you’re calling ME a troll, you board-hopping little fuck! Um, don’t you have some shit to stir up elsewhere, you ass-easy little cybertart?
[QUOTE=Aeschines] What border, fuckface? And you’re calling ME a troll, you board-hopping little fuck! Um, don’t you have some shit to stir up elsewhere, you ass-easy little cybertart?
[/QUOTE]
Board hopping? That’s bizarre. So bizarre that I’ve changed my mind, you are crazy. A “natural” troll, so to speak.
[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
Pull your head out of the fire and douse it where the wet and gooey meets the brown roundy.
[/QUOTE]
And then we smoke a cigarette and just doze off in each other’s arms, right? Sounds nice.