I don't like big mouths on chicks

Big mouths, sharp nipples… Good lord, man, are you dating fem-bots or something?

Jebus used his shift key!

::Does happy dance::

He knows shit about women, but he used his shift key!

These are human woman right?

Huh. I don’t like men who sound like dicks. Now we’ve all shared.

Oh Jebus…you haven’t lived until you run across a woman with sharp nipples IN her mouth.

Now that’s entertainment.
WTF are sharp nipples?

Mr. Cynical, I give your “translation” line a 10.

I think that large, full mouths are quite sexy. Nobody really likes a thin lipped person. You know, those folks whose lips are kind of sunken, just a little slit under their nose. Through no fault of their own, those folks never look happy. Just grim, all the time. I prefer nice, rounded, full lips.

On the other hand, I remember dating a girl in high school who had really big teeth. Abnormally large teeth that sort of jutted forward a little bit. Sort of horsey. Now that I think about it, she wasn’t a very attractive girl. And she couldn’t kiss very well, either, what with her stubby little tongue darting in and out from behind those frighteningly large teeth.

I don’t know why I bother to share some things.

I don’t get the idea he’s talking about lips. I think he’s talking about the actual space between them. Like Julia Roberts. My god, that woman could swallow a basketball and not even get lipstick on it!

ROFLMFAO! That was tooo funny man!

Then there are the big-mouthed guys. I don’t believe Mick Jagger has found that his big mouth has kept the women away. What was it Eddie Murphy said about Mick’s mouth? Something like, “Even black folk say about Mick Jagger, ‘Dem be some big lips.’”

Yeah, but his whole face is sliding off, not just his lips. It’s a good six inches lower on his skull than where it used to be…

And oh no he won’t, nor would I. Bleh. Let him blemish the heterosexual community - we won’t have him in ours.

Esprix

Now be nice to us straights, we can’t help it. We were born that way!

:wink:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Esprix *

OK, the hetrosexuals don’t want him, the homosexuals don’t want him. I say we give him to the trisexuals ! They like everything !

Ayesha, trisexuals don’t like everything. They TRY everything…heehee, get it?

Back to the OP. I think things that are somewhat abnormal or different about women are what truely make them beautiful.

Jebus, I take it you don’t like big vaginas either. :smiley:

Mr. C sez,

I would just like to state that Jebus does not speak for all men of small penile stature. I happen to be quite fond of big mouths.

I know someone who can get a beer can into her mouth. Mind you she has to take her teeth out to do it. I’ll see I can set Jebus up on a blind date with her and watch his head explode.

well since we’re all voincing our opinions…

There are 3 mouth things i dislike

women with tiny mouths… their whole face is fine but their mouth looks about 1/8" long

women with big teeth… like horse teeth

women with big gums and small teeth. wll pretty much ANYONE with big gums and small teeth… that’s just creepy.

You guys just don’t get it at all.

I’m talking about large mouths…not lips. I don’t like kissing a woman with a large mouth, I end up kissing her teeth. Get it?

Jebus on a stick!!! :frowning: