I fell down-

and broke my right wrist. :mad: The bad part is that I had knee replacement surgery on Jan 11 and am still recovering from that.

My SO laughs at me, but I have a walker that I bought and have used after every single surgery I have had. You can get one for about $50 on Amazon. They are so worth it. I bought a little basket to go in front of mine so I don’t have to fumble around trying to carry something while being off balance and on painkillers with my foot in a boot, arm in a sling, etc.

I look like someone’s granny wheeling that thing around in front of me, but I am convinced it has saved me from taking a bad spill.

Hope you feel better.

I am so sorry. I had a broken ankle last June that I am still recovering from. I sympathize.

Are you trying to crutch it around, or do you have a scooter?

Ouch! I hope you heal quickly.

That must’ve been terrifying! I’ve had my new knee for a year now and the idea of falling still scares the crap out of me.

Ow!!! :frowning:

Because fate is perverse, I’d bet the wrist you broke is on the side you’d use a cane with, right? As in, injured left knee, broken right wrist? Because of course you use the cane on the good leg’s side… :smack:

Ow! I did the same thing–fell down stairs and snapped off my left wrist bone!

I hope you heal fast!