I finally kissed a girl

I turned 21 last Monday, and only 5 days later, I was making out with a girl! My first time ever–yes I know I"m a late bloomer but i did it!

Congratulations! Hope you both had a blast, and that this is the start of a beautiful friendship…or something.

Congratulations from one late bloomer to another.

Careful, though… kissing girls is more addictive than chocolate. And girls have such devious minds, too. Before you know it, she’ll have you taking her out to dinner, buying her flowers, etc. And she’ll make you think it was all your idea! Stop!! Quit now, before it’s too late!

Or resign yourself to it, and enjoy the addiction, like the rest of us have.

RIGHT ON!! I’m really glad for you. I hope you get a lot more kisses.

Ah, everyone remembers their first real kiss. Mine was with Cheryl Manglesdorf in middle school. <wistful sigh> My first French kiss was with Michelle Engebretson. It was in a busload of Baptist high schoolers out Christmas caroling. I remember the mistletoe in her hat and the look she gave me.

Just wait until you kiss a woman.

And from yet another late bloomer, may I say way to go Muldoon! May there be much more making-out in your future!

(I remember my first real kiss as well… Cindy, my high school girlfriend, and our first kiss while watching ‘Top Gun’ on tape in my parents’ rec room. I remember thinking, “Hey, there’s a tongue in my mouth… and it’s not mine! Cool!”)

Ralphcoder is right about the addiction thing. It is very catchy. You look around and everyone is doing it, and you think it can’t happen to you. Oh but then it does, and then look out.

Kissing is my favorite thing to do though, because everybody has a different style, and it is more intimate than anything else. I wish kissing wasn’t considered cheating, because there’s so many people I would like to just sit down with and smooch for a while, just to see what they were like.

Ace gets all giggly thinking about the first time he kissed a girl.

The first kiss was actually in her car on the way to her house… it was so romantic, because we were at a stoplight grinning shyly at each other, and I just sort of leaned over and caught her by surprise… hehehe

and then our first French kiss was later that night, when she was showing me the (private) school she went to. We were on the playground, the sun was just starting to set, and she just leaned up and kissed me… and I was like, DAMN.

Even though things didn’t work out, I’d never trade those memories with Kristen, not for anything. :slight_smile:

So, did you you kiss or or did she kiss you? You know someone usually gets these things started.

Congratulations from yet another late bloomer.

I finally kissed a girl, at the ripe old age of 19. This was about a month ago.

Hope there’s another one in my future sometime. :smiley:

No one “started” it, handy. We both just sorta fell into the groove together. It was quite a terrific experience for me.

And not only was she my first kiss, but within a few minutes was my first French kiss too.

Well, somebody is in dire need of a cootie shot.

At the risk of sounding slightly insensitive, “21? HAHAHAHA”.

Oh, and congratulations.

Well kudos to ya’, Mac!

Congratulations, and keep it up; I am very much in favor of kissing girls.

I remember my first kiss with nostalgia as well; Kristi Rainwater was her name and I thought she was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen.

Sigh, I wish I’d never started.

I remember my first ‘real’ kiss. It also would have been the night I lost my virginity, but back then (I was 19) I thought it would be wrong to have sex with a drunk girl. I finally came around and had sex with a drunk girl (well, if you can call a 34 year old Biology teacher a girl) when I was 22.

Anyway, the only thing that’s ever come from any of it has been grief.

Congrats, Muldoon III, you’re a year ahead of where of where I was at 21. Granted, my “first kiss” rapidly proceeded through the “first french kiss”, “first grope (solo/mutual)”, “first naked grope (solo/mutual)” and “first oral sex” stages to finish the night with the “lost virginity” milestone. But I can see how some people might want to take things in stages.

Enjoy.

Sounds like my night, except for the part about “lost virginitiy” which both of us are keeping until we get married. Though, not necessarily to each other.

Hey, Ladyfoxfyre - wanna get together and discuss “symptoms” and “treatments” sometime?:wink:

And I remember one kiss - not my first, but a first (and only) with her. She leaned in and kissed me. I thought I was going to have a seizure of some kind. Wow…