I, For One, Welcome Our New Ukrainian Overlords!

I think I understand a little more about the causes of the ongoing friction in the Middle East now. Imagine what happens when forces used to women in burqas encounter these Israeli soldiers!

Maybe they’ll find peace after they discover their common interest; the hots for anything blonde with a tush.

If anyone knows that reference, I’ll be amazed.

Wow.

I mean, um…

WOW!

The name Chet Roosevelt comes to mind.

No, no, no - they’d each invade at one corner and then spend a lot of time parading around in skimpy clothes.

I’d obviously need to enter 007-mode to infiltrate their camps…
yeah, I’ll be in my bunk

She could probably snap my neck like a twiglet whilst I’m sleeping without changing her steely expression, but day-um, worth it?

Edit: I also genuinely love that you have a subfolder called ‘pretty girls’.

You know, I went out googling to see if I could stick up for the USA, but all I could find was a tiny thumbnail of some woman straddling a bomb in ACUs and a bikini top, a topless chick with a belt of 5.56 ammo and a M249, and a couple of nude chicks painted up in USMC stuff.

However, I did run across this, which bolsters the case for the Ukrainians…

Color me amazed, then.
Took two hours, though. That’s a lifetime around here.

Slavic women…yum.

One of those women is out of uniform.

Only for me to read the post. I recognized the quote immediately. I’m one of the dozens of people who saw that movie in its theatrical release.

:: breaks into sweat ::

I went past the Ukrainian Consulate again tonight on the way home from the gym. There’s a Ukrainian art gallery above it. I wonder whether they accept donations?

:: forms plan to box self up in a crate addressed ‘Kyiv’ ::

Why are we wasting time waiting for them to invade us?

I say we invade them, and surrender before shots can be fired.

Based on pics I’d choose Israel, but those folks are VERY quick on the trigger, so I’m heading for the Ukraine! I’m guessing I can survive long enough to surrentder and undergo a cavity search.

Psssst. . . you’re doing it wrong!!! :smiley: