I forget, do we have a general HurricaneDitka Pit thread?

Hey, at least he wasn’t trying to derail the thread…

You mean he engaged in mindless Whataboutism and those who didn’t have the sense to simply ignore him had to waste the bandwidth to bitch-slap him.

:rolleyes:

After the actual quote was posted and shown to be nothing like he portrayed it, he hasn’t been seen in the thread.

Coward.

Well, he was instructed by the mod to avoid derailment. Besides, having succeeded in accomplishing what he set out to do, why return to post?

Gotta hand it to the guy, he’s got his deplorability fully dialed in.

That’s his usual. Best him with a cite he can’t dispute, he scuttles away. Unlike D’Asshole who simply declares a cite to be unacceptable.

Or Urbanredneck, who refuses to read any cite provided.

Look who’s holding out hope that Hillary sees another EC loss, citing the Daily Fail.

Good for JC for shutting that shit down. Obvious trolling.

He started this thread, about advice for women and rape/sexual assault: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=886260

I was sure it was another bout of misogynistic trolling. It turned out to spark a decent discussion that’s still ongoing.

But you know what’s interesting? HD hasn’t posted since the OP. Not a single response. Just goes to show, once again, that he has absolutely no interest in real discussion and debate. Never has, never will. Just a trolling piece of shit.

I noticed the same thing about that thread. He started a good one, but obviously didn’t like the direction it went and has never replied. He isn’t popping into his “trump is a statesman” NK thread these days either.

Banned. Holy shit. Wow.

Won’t need one anymore.

Bye, Felicia!

And the board rejoiced.

Ding Dong, the Troll is Dead.

Good.

Better late than never.

Since Ditka’s been sent back to the locker room, I’m closing this.