I found a new enema

canadian draft beer and suicide wings. I guarantee it to flush out everything in your system. I went to the washroom 22 times on sunday, I still feel a little shakey after all that. I don’t recommend this to anyone here, just an observation.

Given the strict definition of an enema, I assume you stuffed chicken wings and Molson Canadian up your arse?

Not exactly Mr. Fire, but it seemed liked it at the time. Was not a pleasant experience either way.

Bah! I can top that.

We went to a farmer’s market last weekend and bought all sorts of things of the whole grain yummy goodness variety.

For breakfast Sturday we had bran muffins with an assortment of jams, fresh orange juice,and steel rolled oatmeal with an assortment of fruits and nuts including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, walnuts and pecans. Oh and fresh from the dairy butter and light cream.

Well we were hungry and ate heartily. My husband, my son and myself spent the next two days in the bathroom. I saw things in there that I think I ate a month ago. (I know TMI)

Colon-blow who needs it. :slight_smile: