I fucking HATE w&*k

It’s that rude a word I don’t want to offend anyone by putting it in the title, but I FUCKING hate work. It’s 7am and guess where I am? At FUCKING work. Up before the crack of sparrows, up with the delivey drivers, up before THERE’S ANY FUCKING LIGHT IN THE SKY!
It’s now 7:18am and the phones haven’t stopped ringing. They’re not going to stop all bitching day, I can feel it. And what I really fucking hate are these people who win millions and then MOAN that it’s ruined their small-minded pitiful little lives. I can think of 52 bloody hobbies off the top of my head right now! One a week, go on, fuck off, you can afford it…
What would it be like to wake up naturally every day, on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Rocking gently back and forth as you drink cocktails. Not exciting enough? By a shark-cage for Christ’s sake! Anything, you’ve got money dripping from your arse! People are stupid, people forget far too quickly what it’s like to wake up every morning to the sound of Sonny and Cher - ‘so put your little hand in mine…’ - I’m stuck in Groundhog Hell!
So fuck work and fuck the horse it rode in on, pulling a plough behind it. Who wants to be a millionaire? Is there a STUPIDER question? It almost qualifies as an oxymoron!
Rant over.