I got a letter published in yahoo magazine and this is my 400th post!!!

I’m so happy, on page 23, the first letter. On filesharing and the music revolution. and it’s my #400!
it’s been a very good day.

congratulations

Thanks, sorry if i seem kinda too happy, it’s been one of the only good days i’ve had in weeks.

Good for you. :slight_smile:

Don’t be embarrassed! That rocks, clayton_e. Being published -sigh- the beauty! Does it send a tingle down your spine?

Yeah for you on the publication!

I was in a letters to the editor in Movieline magazine back in May (Or whenever Angelina Jolie was on the cover).
Needless to say, I was surprised, no one emailed me saying I was being considered for publication. So I’m reading this letter to the editor and going " HEY ! THIS is someone I agree with 100%!" And it’s me.

Read that one the day my issue came in. Congratulations! Is it Morpheus, btw?

It was bear share when i wrote that, then soon after i switched to kazaa. Gotta love kazaa.

I had a letter published in Discover magazine, in response to an error they made. They were talking about innovative new aircraft designs by Burt Rutan. They said that his design the Voyager was the first single-engine airplane to fly around the world non-stop without refueling. They were right about everything but the single-engine part; Voyager had two engines.

That’s nothin’! I once found an unchewed stick of gum just lying in a garbage can! (My good days are few and far between)

hehe, hey levi.

Happy 400 posts.