I hate Enterprise

To call her acting wooden would be an insult to wood

“Now, whenever anybody gets wood, they’ll think of Trojans” – Ned Flanders

I haven’t watched the show much, but I saw a commercial recently saying that the next episode of Enterprise was going to be about a mysterious illness that threatened the crew, and that the one after that was going to be about a transporter accident that did weird things to someone. Wow. Where do they get their far-out ideas from?

I beg to differ… after she ripped off the bottom of her dress and ended with the mini-skirt and had to sit adjacent to the camera, exposing her legs, Mrs. Prefect said, “Look, she is barely keeping a straight face.”

Since the actor didn’t burst out into laughter, or tears, she wasn’t all that bad… :rolleyes:

Enterprise: To half-heartedly go where we’ve gone lots of times before, and drag an addicted audience with us.

Enterprise: Eh, we’ll boldly go sometime next year…

Don’t worry, I’m sure Enterprise will run into the Borg this season or next (if not cancelled).

But hey, I stopped watching after Season 2 started, so they may have already done it… :slight_smile:

Who cares what any of you think? They’ve got Vulcan’s in skin tight clothes! They’ve broadened the demographic to horney frat boys and they’re going to make a mint!

No, wait. The frat boys just switched to the Playboy channel. Never mind.