I have a new internet toy for you!

I think my favorite may be the one about Angelina Jolie having 6 tattoos of the human spirit.

Dammit!! I hit submit instead of preview! :smack: :smack: :smack:

I was going to add an intro to that listing my sources. I mainly used entries from my own blog (many dealing with recent movies); an e-mail discussion with a friend on movies, religion, and current news; the Wikipedia entry on Harry Knowles; and a couple of reviews of Superman Returns. I edited out a lot of the random, senseless babble and left the results that almost make a twisted sort of sense.

I could spend all day messing with this thing. Thanks a lot, Mayo! :rolleyes:

Just for fun, I copied some Zen poetry and fed it in. What came back may even be more Zen. It’s certainly inscrutable.

*My daily activities are not save the living, no branch in the night, making all the forest not visited by spring.
Learn to decide which is not.
Exhausted with gay pleasures, I embrace my mouth shut And rely on love play all the forest fresh and new.
No sutra that does not visited by spring.
Learn to be glib about Zen – I’ll just naturally in the forest not visited by spring.
Learn to get a glimpse of a lady bathing – You scrubbed your flower face and carrying firewood.
Buddha preached in the twelve divisions, each division full of asceticism is valid, which is not.
Exhausted with them.
Grasping nothing, discarding nothing…
Supernatural power and cleansed your flower face and cleansed your flower face and new.
No sutra that does not save the forest fresh and new.
No sutra that does not save the forest fresh and new.
No sutra that does not visited by spring.
Learn to get a glimpse of purest truth.
East wind – rain comes in the forest not visited by spring. *

I put in an article about doctors’ satisfaction with their income. It’s rather enlightening.

More than one-quarter said they were doubtful they are disappointed with their profession.
Yet, despite their careers over.
Over one-third said they would choose to earn more of their income.
Nearly 23 percent says claimed they could start their offices.
More than one-quarter said operating costs actually exceeded their compensation excellent, said a study conducted by Merritt Hawkins, a new survey was sent to do it.

I have combined the first thousand or so words of Bush’s recent press conference with some Bob Dylan lyrics. Here are the results:

THE PRESIDENT: Please be seated.
Thank you for you You used to fill the fact’ry She ain’t got to run Well Abe says, Man, you say, For what you want Abe, but now you Mister Jones?
Oh God said something interesting – he clicks his soldiers to the bride Stop all I’ll always remember that they got forty red white and blue shoe strings And you say, For what you want to talk about.
I want to fall You said you’d never turned around to see what it’s like to have added over 5.4 million jobs When you It’s nice to the sky Saving, The ghost of F.
Scott Fitzgerald’s books You’re very well read It’s well It’s awfully kind of you Mister Jones?
Well, you have the entrepreneurial spirit is that man?
You threw the past two years.
And you say, For what it is high.
People are able to find out you’re gonna have helped shape the fifth daughter on God say, No.
Abe says, Man, you don’t know what it is?
And you say, What God say, You walk into the room With your kicks for the fuse … With the vacuum of the matter is we continue to the finest school all kinds of you to get sick in?
The Labor Department, working People are measuring, and says It’s his high heels And without further notice He was tryin’ to be a melody so the fundamental question we remain a melody so the fundamental question we got some good news – the issues they got it brief Is this where I can do what is?
And they’ve all those who would whimper and all the alley He’s lookin’ for the jobs than any respect Anyway they want to Abraham, Kill me on God said to go somewhere else.

You used to be a thousand telephones that there’s a complete unknown Like a growing economy like this, there’s concern by employers whether or not die, it’s not die, it’s not they’re going to go watch the room Like a rolling stone?
You walk into the vacuum of job increases.
In the Chicago through charter schools, for the fuse I’m in the fact’ry She ain’t got no shoes Daddy’s in it And you go home Because something is happening here But you got nothing…

One of the WTO, which encourages people to account and I talked about last night about immigration.
I want to get sick in?
The geometry of Chicago is happening here But you And then you can focus on the bone Causes Galileo’s math book to go to have a check To Jezebel the reasons I’m here in this has been with the jugglers and teachers are teaching.
And that’s positive, it’s a fantastic collection of immigrants.

But you go watch the fact’ry She ain’t got the math and science skills to ride on the steeple and be confident in the streets With the pretty people to do the work.
And you say, For what is?
And education is crucial to lose You’re invisible now, you People’d call, say, Beware doll, you’re bound to increase employment.
One way to goods produced here Thank you don’t know what it feel To be on the twelfth night about immigration.
I here all this weeping, swallow your throat back You’re a time you When he said yes I think it can I go somewhere else.

Because something is a world and the National Bank at a profit sells road maps for the fuse I’m in which people that were a competitive and vibrant nation.
Job training is a strong program.
There’s federal help and there’s local involvement, all kiddin’ you everything he said, reading scores are a land of optimism which actually exist.
And the Lakeland Community College system here.
Community College system is a rolling stone?
You shouldn’t let the boys in the alley He’s lookin’ for the fuse I’m in your hand in your pencil in your pocket And says, How does it brief Is there a land of optimism here But you You never engaged in the sun And then he said yes I think it can do what are the month of you to make sure that we have to grow the entrepreneurial spirit is your throat back Thanks for – by welcoming me.
I want to save Puts the pied pipers in Chicago through charter schools, for the fuse I’m in Washington is that man?
You can do you want to thank the trustees of Chicago is because one policy is a world and the No Child Left Behind Act, and the people that were there with the professors And the National Bank at home, and I think there’s kind of you how it is Do you, Mister Jones?
Oh my God Am I really enjoyed our dinner, and science.
So, the fifth daughter on their tombstones and an interconnected world, and crooks You’ve been made Then sends them out to endorse The Mayor said tell me comin’ you know where it is?
And one policy is And you don’t know what it made Exchanging all liked your diplomat Who carried on your own With no shoes Daddy’s in the alley He’s lookin’ for the jobs This morning we got today at Lou Mitchell’s.
It’s really important.
The ghost of the things I detected from you everything down to get juiced in rags and he says It’s his eyes And said that they got forty red white He said tell me think for good education is crucial to parents here But you have Discussed lepers and science skills to fill the jobs over the twelfth night Laughter.
Thanks for the pied pipers in the alley He’s lookin’ for some pillars and there’s state in the streets With the tombstone blues Once upon a growing economy and an interesting sense of optimism here in the streets With the King I found it is?
And you say, For what it is happening here in Chicago is doing to open up your head And you raise taxes, you have a hole for the fuse I’m in this kind of thing before But you don’t know where I got forty red white He said there’s only used to be able to find work here in Chicago, and step into the vacuum of the 21st century, they’re going insane That could ease you create the geek Who immediately walks with a promoter who sits worthlessly alone But the tombstone blues The geometry of optimism which encourages people that were all kiddin’ you must be able to be nervous The hysterical bride in the Finger said to Abraham, Kill me tell the vacuum of job increases.

Now the fifth daughter on his shoulder a rolling stone?
Princess on Highway 61.
Now you see what it’s like this, there’s concern by employers whether or not yellow it’s chicken Mama’s in your prime, didn’t you?
People’d call, say, Beware doll, you’re bound to reject protectionism and all the city of immigrants.
I wish I can get juiced in the penny arcade Screaming she moans, I’ve just pointed with the Mayor and I do want this killin’ done?
God said to be a land of immigrants.
I like to be here have set up one-stop centers in the alley He’s lookin’ for breakfast, and an interconnected world, and enjoyed our capacity to come.
I go Howard where can be very bored He could die happily ever after Mama’s in your hand You see the frowns on Highway 61.
Well the sword swallower, he screams back, You’re a minute son Abe says, Man, you can focus on Highway 61
THE PRESIDENT: Please be nervous The Labor Department, working And so proud About having to run Ol’ Howard just pointed with his gun And Louie the business leaders, that he used to it is Do you know you only one place I could give a check To be on his shoulder a dime in The Commander-in-Chief answers him he tramps With the mystery tramp, but now you When he had a son Abe but The geometry of Belle Starr she violently knits A bald wig for me to find people are measuring, and it needs to be able to find out you’re gonna have to get juiced in the month of June.
That’s over 5.4 million jobs which actually exist.
And I want to thank the trustees of the Philistines his shoulder a home Like a complete unknown Like a rolling stone?
You used to make sure we continue to you and an interconnected world, and the people They’re drinkin’, thinkin’ that don’t ring Do you don’t know you only one place I here all come down to Highway 61.
Well Mack the White House press conference.
I’m sure our kids have helped shape the jobs of the 21st century.
One way to keep taxes you take money out to the business leaders that there’s a complete unknown Like a freak?
And the Lakeland Community colleges are up.
That’s a profit sells road maps for the fuse I’m in Chicago.
Mr. Mayor, I got forty red white and blue shoe strings And he says, Here is it might have had enough of stamps To the old folks home and services.
One of the Doha Round of this beautiful museum is because one policy is 4.3 percent – that’s below the atmosphere of the 21st century.
One of the entrepreneurial spirit is happening here But you can’t refuse When you got the math and science.

Oh my God say, No.
Abe but The truth of stamps To win friends and cool you how to be here in this nation.
We are a law Against you can’t refuse When they all alone?
Because something is high.
People are able to find out you’re gonna have better capacity to have a major press conference outside of these things And Louie the King said let me think there’s kind of you dear lady from laughter Now I wish I could die happily ever after Mama’s in your hand You see the frowns on the bone Causes Galileo’s math and science.
So, the 21st century.
One way to you and there’s local involvement, all kinds of stamps To be on his shoulder a home Like a camel and entrepreneurs, which makes it is Do you, Mister Jones?
Well, the nun she said is Do you, Mister Jones?
Oh God said is much too white and blue shoe strings And you say, What do we can’t provide the shade Says, My complexion she hands down on Highway 61
THE PRESIDENT: Please be a law Against you don’t know where I talked about I told them And I told them out to you and then you don’t seem so loud Now I wish I could give Brother Bill his faithful slave Pedro behind him no clothes He was tryin’ to make sure that we can’t provide the King said to Abraham, Kill me comin’ you see this I said, first quarter, our capacity to create a complete unknown Like a thief Looks up at his shoulder a good community college system here.

People are better capacity to go to be nervous The reincarnation of the reasons I’m here Thank you for coming.
I really enjoyed our conversation.
Jesse, thanks for the fuse I’m in this kind of you Mister Jones?
You never understood that it ain’t no shoes Daddy’s in Chicago.
Mr.
Mayor, I want to get juiced in this part of the matter is it babe You used to run Ol’ Howard said there’s only one place I also reminded them out to be able to help lift nations out for some good.

Mr.
Mayor, I will try to make sure we’re a Siamese cat Ain’t it means we have to see what it’s like this, there’s concern by welcoming me.
I detected from going insane That could hold people to the G8, and step into the light he hands you got nothing to lose You’re invisible now, you don’t know what it brief Is there a strong program.
There’s federal help and there’s local folks here, have a growing economy grew at a profit sells road maps for example.
The Mayor said something interesting sense of filling the Chicago reporters here.
Thank you.

That’s a growing economy and an interesting sense of optimism here in Illinois, goods and services.
One of the statistics bear that workers are given the language that out.
In the first father that was hangin’ out for some good.
The sweet pretty things are measuring, and the college system here.
Community College system we got no shoes Daddy’s in your pocket And when you you can’t refuse When you got to open up your facility for Jack the fuse I’m in the streets With the WTO, which basically – the jobs of the 21st century.
We live in the fact’ry She ain’t got nothing to talk about.
I want to you and cry And you go home Because something is how do what you And then he kneels He said come down and cry And your nose Welfare Department working with a blowtorch he had a law Against you realize He’s not let the statistics bear that man?
You thought they want to fill the seventh son And he clicks his shoulder a swagger and science.
So, the slaves Then send out on Highway 61.
Now the rovin’ gambler he said, reading scores are a land of thing before But you know what it needs to make sure we’re a strong program.
There’s federal help and there’s local folks here, have to get you facts When you get used to lose You’re invisible now, you ask, Is this where it’s at his hero the Commander-in-Chief Saying, Tell me to get used to make sure we’re a strong program.
There’s federal help lift nations out In the Chicago Firehouse, and for breakfast, and there’s local folks here, have the basics – the jobs which people are working.

People are better lift your own With the tombstone blues Well, John the White House press conference.
I’m sure you’re wondering why I would have got the birthday party.
I like to have a lot of F.
Scott Fitzgerald’s books You’re very easily done God says, Out on the steeple and be confident in the streets With the seventh son Abe says, Man, you say, For what reason?
And he said to Abraham, Kill me employees and science.
So, the language that immigrants have set up your head And you invest you want this where it feel To wear earphones Because something is to have got the commitment is crucial to be scrounging for coming.
I would set him in Chicago to keep taxes low.
If you have a sense of filling the bride Stop all liked your useless and there’s state help and he shuffles inside He said I go Howard said there’s only used to invest.
And somebody points to you To just give a bone …

Okay, this time I used another part of the press conference, two or three Dylan songs, and a recent column by Cecil. It’s much more coherent:

Your Bonsai Story Tree starter sentences:
There must be a compassionate nation of law, and you put new technologies on six crooked highways, I’ve stepped in soybeans, genistein, for For those who don’t know what any of here, said the joker to have a hard, it’s a $22 million or 9 million people laughin’, Heard one person starve, I trust.
–Impatient, via e-mail Cecil I’ve searched your document, and Mexican yam.
But the system needs to do their hammers a-bleedin’, I said, well, there’s two to four weeks experienced a hard, it’s a rational way to do work Americans aren’t doing.
They’re doing jobs Americans are not talk falsely now, the middle of seven sad forests, I’ve been out in order to secure the home in the alley, And they said, what did you make something illegal that won’t work in double-blind laboratory tests.
So let us not talk falsely now, the – some would reason, phytoestrogens may have, increasing breast enhancement?
Because these products contain only plant product touted as advertised it’d be the hottest thing if so, they’d likely make you taller.
And it’s a young woman would actually do.
Mexican yam, for one, has escaped your document, and state consumer protection agencies have a temporary worker program, say, here’s a woman would actually want it’s amazing what are you have a clown who is here illegally automatic citizenship, it is worth.
No reason that won’t work It may reduce a hard, it’s a temporary basis, and document forgers that surgery produces results while that are about 11 million or 9 million coming.
Dear Cecil: I’ve searched your scrutiny?
The main phytoestrogen research has no proven effect on a border.
If somebody come here illegally automatic citizen.
That’s called Stature that phytoestrogens could be their advantages–just not filling.
And we got a Basic Pilot program say, here’s a rational way out of here, said what are building families, and something called Stature that the vital field of smugglers and document forgers that life is if you hear, my darling young woman whose body was wounded with water, I saw ten thousand talkers whose hands were all broken, I met one out, Imp.
You know you’re the two don’t conflict.
So let us who feel that life is if you meet, my darling young one?
I said, well, there’s two extremes on progesterone levels; yes, it comes to work in the three-ring behavioral laboratory tests.
So I’ve talked about a comprehensive immigration plan.
People in the valley meets the stuff worked as postmenopausal women lactate just fine can come in early contraceptives, but they feel that life is getting late.
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view While all empty, Where black is if you add more manpower and breathe it, And reflect it from the female sex characteristics, e.g., the average fish tank.
Obviously if you grant 8 million or less, who are here more or not.
And what did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, where souls are not filling.
And it’s a hard, it’s a hard, It’s a compassionate nation when it means another man who feel that the – some of the gutter, Heard ten thousand miles in the average fish tank.
Obviously if so, they’d likely make you taller.
And I said, well, there’s two don’t conflict.
So let us to enforce this border, we’ve got a Basic Pilot program say, here’s a willing worker program, say, here’s a hard, it’s a temporary basis.
It takes pressure off the pellets of the leaders brought up yesterday was – the law to advertise them though.
The logic here for a separate question.
A few plants undeniably yield significant amounts of their own, phytoestrogens may have, increasing breast enhancement?
Because these products are sold Herbal Breast Advantage was wounded with their hammers a-bleedin’, I saw a nation of here, said to boost progesterone, including chasteberry and one of a graveyard, And my attitude is slightly sounder than that could be the hottest thing if so, they’d likely make you taller.
And it’s a poet who was wounded in love, I met a 13 to do their hammers a-bleedin’, I saw a child-rearing standpoint small-breasted women or male-to-female transsexuals, it’s not going to hire somebody come here more or are there negative side effects sure they’re bigger, but it’s not lose sight of smugglers and the two key hormones.
For those who are here illegally, and we will.
But in order to four weeks experienced a clown who feel that won’t work either.
Phytoestrogens aren’t the two don’t conflict.
So I’ve talked about 11 million people who have been through that, and you put new technologies on six crooked highways, I’ve stepped in the three-ring behavioral laboratory known as you’d find a willing employer, there negative side of twelve misty mountains, I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on the border When you make something called Stature that won’t work why are here illegally automatic citizenship, it means another 8 million people who died in plants that sold Herbal Breast Advantage was one of diamonds with the homegrown estrogen activity by now would reason, phytoestrogens latch onto these things?
Because they’re noninvasive and they don’t know whether it’s real estrogen and I, we’ve been ten thousand whisperin’ and this is only 0.1 percent as strong as dietary supplements containing phytoestrogens when eaten, notably soy, hops, flaxseed, alfalfa, and one of a graveyard, And it’s a woman’s reproductive success.
–CECIL ADAM There are many here among us not talk falsely now, the United States, it’s been proven to help you find a graveyard, And I’ll tell it And let’s not the one out, Imp.
You know you’re the workers last night that kept drippin’, I saw ten thousand miles in the three-ring behavioral laboratory tests.
So if they actually do.
Mexican yam, for our Border Patrol agents to the thief, There’s too much confusion, I met a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a white man who was sued by the Washington State attorney general’s office for its breast-enhancement claims; the deepest black dog, I can’t get me wrong; I’m not entirely without basis in fact.
For those who do produce enough estrogen of their advantages–just not filling.
And my attitude is this: When you find a willing employer, there are about its various herbal products, which besides a white man who was – the hottest thing if so, they’d likely make breasts smaller, not the one has no relief.
Businessmen, they don’t know you’re the planet by stimulating the middle of a nice throwaway line, but it’s not by much.
The Federal Trade Commission and say, I we’ve been here for estrogen, since Viagra and breathe it, And I’ll tell it I saw a white man who was wounded with hatred, And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall.
Oh, what’ll you meet, my darling young one?
I’m a-goin’ back out a warnin’, Heard one person starve, I want to the thief, There’s too much confusion, I met a child-rearing standpoint small-breasted women came and you put new technologies on a temporary basis.
It takes pressure off the roar of them.
Many breast-enlargement products contain only a weaker version.
In fact, that sprung up.
And what did you see, my attitude is getting late.
All along the line know what are you and I, we’ve been ten thousand miles in the alley, And it’s a white ladder all around it that the American people from sneaking across.
But don’t go believing they don’t know what any of phytoestrogens anyway, and they don’t know you’re the line know what any of the milk-producing glands whence the United States, it’s been out in front of seven sad forests, I’ve been here for making claims the FTC sued Vital Dynamics over its Isis System obtaining a nice throwaway line, but it’s not And we will.
The government can be a black dog, I heard the serious issues we have, and their hands are all the women on the pellets of them.
Many breast-enlargement products are sold Herbal Breast Advantage was wounded in the average fish tank.
Obviously if they don’t work, why are building families, and the two don’t conflict.
So let us to enforce the law, and Wellquest International over its Bloussant breast-enhancement product.
An Arizona company, C.P.
Direct, was supposed to enforce the joker to 14 percent decrease in double-blind laboratory tests.
So let us not talk falsely now, the only source I saw a young child beside a dead pony, I saw guns and Drug Administration approval and provide only a weaker version.
In fact, that there are all empty, Where the home in double-blind laboratory known as dietary supplements like vitamins, not larger.
In fact, that won’t work on a hard, And my attitude is to say, well, you’re an impressive degree of phytoestrogens when phytoestrogens latch onto these things?
Because these products which besides a hard, it’s a black branch with blood that could drown the body’s progesterone including chasteberry and red clover.
Second, phytoestrogens could increase breast size isn’t one person starve, I saw a highway of a graveyard, And it’s a temporary basis, and it’s a doubt that there are forgotten, Where the executioner’s face is you add more or less, who feel that for estrogen, since progesterone can come in the mouth of their own, phytoestrogens = more hormones = bigger boobs.
Some natural breast-enlargement products claim to immigration, and went, barefoot servants, too.
Outside in front of the deepest black is the deepest black dog, I met one I met a young one?
I’ve stumbled on it, I saw guns and half the number, And so people who are people allowed to work.
It takes pressure off the government to be a penis-growth pill called amnesty.
That won’t work.
And so people sneaking across But in order to an impressive degree of men with blood that people want, it’s amazing what any of a clown who have been my darling young one?
I saw ten thousand miles in a position to work.
It’s impractical.
The logic here to work Americans aren’t doing.
They’re doing They’re doing jobs Americans aren’t doing.
They’re doing jobs Americans aren’t doing.
They’re doing They’re doing They’re doing They’re doing jobs Americans aren’t doing.
They’re doing jobs Americans are not going to 14 percent decrease in the mouth of said reasoning are said to enforce the issues that mimic the law to enforce the FTC sued Vital Dynamics over its Bloussant breast-enhancement product.
An Arizona company, C.P.
Direct, was sued by competing with blood that could drown the home in front of their own, phytoestrogens do have a temporary basis, and went, barefoot servants, too.
Outside in order to advertise them along the women came and it’s a tissue enlargement of no doubt is but a woman’s chance of their own, phytoestrogens don’t have a rational way to let us not impossible that men given soy hops, flaxseed, alfalfa, and Wellquest International over its Isis System obtaining a significant estrogen activity by the Washington State attorney general’s office for two to work on the side of twelve misty mountains, I’ve walked and I’ve crawled on human biochemistry–one study showed that life is it that a tissue enlargement of no practical benefit from a hard, And when you do that are building families, and their hands are all empty, Where the home in double-blind laboratory known as a route to female secondary sex hormone estrogen.
Female sex hormones give rise to be document forgers that could be the hottest thing since Viagra and one of men with wild wolves all empty, Where the executioner’s face is not our fate, So let us to secure the fact that men given soy milk daily for two to account for a while, that surgery produces results while that are building families, and thus aren’t subject to help you got people want, it’s amazing what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, what’ll you grant 8 million or not.
And it’s a hard, it’s a nation of them.
Many breast-enlargement products claim …

Okay, both of those posts by me are too long. The reformatting makes it really an eyesore to read the entire things.
I have them both saved on my computer, so if a mod comes by then those posts probably should be deleted. Tomorrow I’ll just post the best parts. If someone wants to report one of them so the mods will see them, that’ll be fine with me.

The formatting makes them painful to read, moreso than they already would be. Sorry to anyone who read those entire posts.

A couple of gems from “Sowing the Seeds of Love” combined with “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”:

Some better ones came from unholy union of the lyrics to “Advice For The Young at Heart”, MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech, and the Pulp Fiction “Royale with Cheese” conversation:

And my personal favorite: