I have decided to become a Sith Lord.

[QUOTE=Daithi Lacha]
Also, I clouded their minds and bent them to my iron will.

[/QUOTE]

Ah! Always a good move.

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
Ah! Always a good move.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Now if I could only get Jimmy the milkshake guy to stop calling me “Darth Dork.”

[QUOTE=Daithi Lacha]
Yeah. Now if I could only get Jimmy the milkshake guy to stop calling me “Darth Dork.”
[/QUOTE]

I should think that soda jerks have “choking accidents” quite frequently, what with those exotic syrups and carbonated beverages they deal with.

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
I should think that soda jerks have “choking accidents” quite frequently, what with those exotic syrups and carbonated beverages they deal with.
[/QUOTE]

Carnivorousplant, I like the way you think. Come to the Dark Side - we’re scrumpdillyishus®.

[QUOTE=Daithi Lacha]
Carnivorousplant, I like the way you think. Come to the Dark Side - we’re scrumpdillyishus®.
[/QUOTE]

So, tell me about the Dental Plan

[QUOTE=carnivorousplant]
So, tell me about the Dental Plan
[/QUOTE]

Oh, he’s Delta Dental, just like the rest of us. You expected the Dark Side to use anything else? Actually, we have several of our numbers on the inside there, like Darth Bicuspid and Darth Retainer.

[QUOTE=Inigo Montoya]
My cape and red light saber should be here any day…
[/QUOTE]
From: Ebay Customer Service

To: Mr. Inigo Montoya

Re: Auction Item Cancellation (#190182467085)

Dear Ebay Customer:

Auction #190182467085, “LØØK!!! NIB! Sith Lord Black Cape and Red Light Saber”, offered by seller, “JdiKllr06” has been retracted. Our records show that you were the winning bidder before the auction was retracted. The seller has posted the following as the reason for the retraction:

"Seller has not specified a valid method of payment. Seller only wishes to pay in Imperial Credits. Valid payment accepted is Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. I have contacted seller many times by e-mail, but he will only respond via the Force. I must have an e-mail confirmation of valid payment for my records. Buyer also tried to negotiate a lower price after the auction ended, waving his hand and saying, ‘30 Imperial Credits will be fine.’ "

This item has been re-listed as item #19027941236587).

Regards,

Ebay Customer Support

Jedis are hotter.

I mean, okay, he was pretty badass, and okay, he wasn’t that bad-looking for an older guy, but ew.

Anakin was way better-looking before he fell.
I am so shallow you could build a very tiny bridge over me. It is sad. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Kythereia
I am so shallow you could build a very tiny bridge over me. It is sad. :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe a bridge so tiny that Yoda couldn’t walk across it?

[QUOTE=Kythereia]
Jedis are hotter.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but they tend to get their ass kicked, because
[Vader]Evil is cool and Good is dumb.[/Vader]
and who can affoed to buy you the designer jeans then?

[QUOTE=Kythereia]
Jedis are hotter.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree with you more.

:wink:

[VADER]I didn’t realize chicks liked large Cyclops warts.[/VADER]

I can’t breathe in this thing!