I have no electricity

The laptop has power, sure, but that won’t last too long.

I came home from the hooding ceremony at school this afternoon (at which my group from a project last semester received an award. woohoo!), checked my mail, and as I turned away from the mailboxes, the power in the entire building went out.
I’m rather sure it’s my fault, I just can’t figure out why it’s my fault. Perhaps it’s because I was thinking about turning on the AC tonight so I can sleep? Or maybe it’s the radio waves from the alien implant in my brain (if this is the case, I should probably start wearing my tinfoil hat more often. :wink: )

sigh At least there’s some air moving with the bedroom windows and patio doors open.

If you’re gonna ask if you can borrow the hamsters, the answer it no.

Bwahahaha
You are being punished for neglecting the Joys that is Osip to your friends down atlanta way.

No electricity and when it gets dark… no reading either…

Be nice and I shall turn the electricity back on.

:slight_smile:

The joke’s on Osip.

It came back on and I wasn’t even nice. I thought about smashing caterpillars and kicking kittens and…papercuts, with lemon juice poured on them.
Of course, I didn’t do any of these things. I still wasn’t nice. :smiley:

Glad you have lights again :slight_smile:

BTW My blocking the moon for ransom DID net me a vanilla milkshake :slight_smile:

Well, at least I was nice and made the traffic light stay red until the guy in the lane next to me was finished picking his nose. Had there been an accident, it might have been embarassing for him.

“Rampart, this is Squad 51. We have to perform an emergency nasal multidigital extraction at the scene…”

So powerful, and yet desiring so little. Amazing. :wink:

Maybe you have underestimated the Power of a vanilla Milkshake.

Perhaps. If, of course, by Vanilla Milkshake you meant Vanilla Malt.

Do not think to think for me for only I know what I think. Because, only I can think what I think, I think.:stuck_out_tongue: