I have recently come into some money. Please suggest:

Deliciously absurd.

Buy the large hot drink tomorrow morning.

If there’s change left over, have you considered a high quality tax-free muni bond fund?

You’re not a Nigerian prince by any chance?

Since the serious suggestions have already been said, I say you should buy:

a heated toilet seat, a high-quality superhero costume, one box of each flavor of cheerios, an animatronic dinosaur, a lot of impractical shoes that you will never wear but look pretty as sculptures in their own right, an Indian Jones hat, a tiara to wear when the Indiana Jones hat is not appropriate, the complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes comics, a foam sword, one of those kitchens that fold away into a large cabinet, a tattoo, purple hair dye, a trip to Burning Man, any musical instrument, and half the weird shit out of the Skymall catelog.

OH! And get one of those sepia tone western themed photos done of you and 10 strangers! Ive always wanted to do that!:smiley:

I think I’m going to print out this list and work on it. First up, TIARA! :slight_smile:

Scuba_Ben, being as frugal as I am, that’s kind of how I celebrate - “Ooh, a burger AND fries! I’m livin’ large!”

Another vote for paying off debt.

Send it to Haiti.

Spend the first chunk on wines you really enjoy.

The second chunk on some golf vacations to courses you’d always hoped to play.

It’s okay to then spend the rest foolishly, but if some is left over, why not just use it up farming?

Why should he spend the entire million in one place? :dubious:

You win the internets. This time.