"I hope you're not one of those guys..."

As BrassPhrase mentioned, an orgasm is said to be the best remedy for menstrual cramps. I say “said to be” because I’ve done menstrual sex only with my wife, and cramps were never a big problem for her.

DP pegging? (I know I could Google it, but, um, yeah, not gonna.)

My first wife had incredibly strong orgasms while she was menstruating, but still didn’t like it because she found it repulsive. The other women I’ve been in relationships with wouldn’t even broach the subject. I’m 100% up for it–red wings and everything–but my partners put the kibosh on proceedings pretty consistently.

That doesn’t say REBEW.:mad:

It’s not a big deal at all. A towel underneath her is fine. Big deal if you have a little blood on your dick and sone on the towel. My girlfriend loves sex when it’s that time of the month and I am more than happy to oblige.
Now for something that will probably disgust some people. My one fetish is that I like to fuck my girl in the ass from time to time especially when I am really horny. Usually it goes ok, but there has been a time or two that I have pulled out after finishing and my dick was covered in shit. Oh well. It happens. I sometimes ask myself afterwards. ‘What the fuck is wrong with you’.

Let us all note the “join date” above ^. Dude, wow.

Didn’t you know that most of us talk about getting shit on our dicks within the first few posts? It’s kind of a rite of passage.

Haha. My sides. Thanks for the laughs. It’s amazing how sensitive and weak everyone is. I love it.

And yes I still love pounding my girls tight ass. I figure she owes me one after servicing her pussy during rag times. I love my girl. She is the best.

Listen girl. I know women are treated like shit. Look all around the world. China, india, the middle east. Women will always be second class citizens. Nothing can stop that. Believe it or not I feel bad for women.

Aww…:slight_smile:

This. I think I had sex maybe once back when I menstruated. I just couldn’t get into it, even with a towel. Horniness? Right before, not during and certainly not after. Sex was the very last thing on my mind.

I know some females are like the OP’s girlfriend. I’ve never understood it, tbh.

Squint your eyes down and turn the screen 45 degrees to the left. My left.:cool:

Is the SDMB initiation goat involved somehow?

Oh yay! Mr. Shit Dick has been BANNED. That didn’t take long.
It’s going to be a good day.
Thanks Moderators.

Note to self: see if Hallmark has a card with this sentiment.

I will say this:

My ex-wife liked sex during her period. At first, it kind of bothered me. There’s something disconcerting about looking down and seeing your penis covered in blood. As time went on, it got to where it was no big deal for me. I’ve earned my blood wings, grown my red beard, and whatever other euphemism you feel appropriate here.

I generally won’t initiate sex during menstruation, but I’m not above doing it if that’s what my partner wants.

And that is how he became Superdude.

Put a towel down and use a rubber if the thought of period blood is gross…which it is to me so that’s what I’ve always done. And yes some women do seem to get horny around that time from my experience.

In my mind, I heard this to the “Brady Bunch” theme.

EWWWWW! Besides, I have her that when a woman is menstruating, the uterus is all crampy, and it hurts the woman. Couldn’t imagine.
DinkyDink