I like bananas a bunch

Yeah, well, one time the other team was batting, and his team took the field.

I spent 24 hours in a ball park once, I had a field day.

Blow out or squeaker— What’s your prediction for Sunday’s Super Bowel?

I’m sure that KC’s offense will be silent but deadly.

Brady’s an old fart but I don’t think he’s going to blow it in a big game like this.

Tom Brady is a very polarizing sports figure. On the one hand, he has five super bowl rings. But on the other hand, he only has one.

From what I understand, the Tampa Bay equipment manager needed to re-cushion the helmet holes for all of the players. Fortunately, it wasn’t too pricey and only cost the team two dollars per helmet, or a buck an ear.

If you you don’t get your Key Lime pie at home in Tampa but go out to the Bahamas instead, you have to pay the pie rates of the Caribbean.

While Flava Flav may have made the big clock all the rave in the late 8’s, lesser known were the cats who held up their pants with smaller time pieces. Yeah, talking about the Swatch Bucklers.

I once had a job at a watch factory but I really hated it. All I did was stand around all day and make faces.

I worked in a watch factory too, doing the actual assembly of the watch face. I had to adopt a hands-on approach.

They ran out of parts for the sweep hand. Had to go buy more at a second hand store.

Very tiny clocks have minute hands.

Yesterday, I ate a clock. It was very time consuming, especially when I went back for seconds.

Siam_Sam put small timepieces all through his food. He was watching his diet.

A lot of people don’t get enough fiber in their diet. Tough shit.

OTOH, if you try Siam_Sam’s diet with watches, you can enjoy passing the time.

I had a massive bowel movement the other day that left me exhausted. Guess you could say that shit really took it out of me.

I just accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next poop could spell disaster.

A friend claimed he had not had a bowel movement in nearly three weeks. I’m pretty sure he was full of shit.