I Like The Bush Administration

Hey, we can call trolls trolls now right?

Some days, your car works and your eyeballs work. Other days, you spend hours trying to get a flat tire changed, then come home and can’t read. I leave you to guess how my day was.

“Were”? “Next”? The U.S. isn’t even finished in Afghanistan yet, and you’re talking about two more invasions. Good luck with that.

Perhaps we meant Iraq and Afghanistan “were” the right countries to invade and then fail to follow up on.

Not me. What’s worse, you’re a Leafs fan, there’s just no forgiving that.

C’mon guys. The poor guy lives in Crap, he’s just lashing out.

At least we now know that there are some non-U.S. citizens that approve of bush. Go figure.

If only they’d come and get him, or at least force him into a spider-hole or a cave in the Rockies.

Just to clarify here… are you asking if there are others on the board who agree with your opinions, or are you asking people to guess the names of the spirits inside your head?

Try standing inside a pentacle of salt and see if that helps any.

Better yet let’s liberate the Vaticanites from the oppresive theocracy of Benedict XVI!

I’d be happy to pay the shipping of Mr. Bush to Canada. I’d throw in Cheney and Rummy for free - wait there’s more! Three scumbags for the price of one!

I’m sure the US Army would love to take Leaffan as a brave fighter in the WoT. He can post how it works out.

Benedict XVI. Pishah.

He’ll always be ol’ Joey Ratz to me.

Puts on Brooklyn accent

Yo! Joey! Joey Ratz! It’s me Bennie! Ya know, Bennie from Bushwick. Oh sure, forget yer ol pal Bennie now that you’re all Popey n shit. Fugheddaboudit.

I’ve heard him called Pope Ratzi and the RatPope as well.

Much of the world, it seems, disagrees with the OP.

I think that Tuva might be the only place on Earth where they still like us, but don’t hold me to that.

Oi! I resent the implication. I’ve played hockey without a helmet and I’m still not a leafs fan.

I am currently not a fan of the administration. I do believe that Afghanistan was correct, but do not believe that the war in Iraq was.

I would like clarification as to whether there really is a Carp, Canada, or if it is just a state of mind.
A Google search mainly turns up holiday trips to Canada to fish for carp (a rare treat, I’m sure) and stuff about the Canadian Association for Retired Persons.

I kind of like the idea of a bunch of crusty CARPers lobbying the Parliament for rights of ancient Ontarians. Or the Duma. Or whatever legislative body you have up there. :dubious:

Leaffan–you are an imbecilic, syphilitic Sperm Monkey whose sole employment in life is flinging poo at your betters.

And yet, we can cure you of this.

We need only attach Electrodes to your body, in the form of boxer shorts made of Reynold’s Wrap Aluminum Foil. Every time you start jerking off, or crapping in your chancre-covered paws, we give you the juice.

The only risk involved is that a deviate like yourself might come to enjoy the voltage.

If you do, you may keep the tinfoil knickers. Call it our gift to you.

So.
Get Penicilin, get a job, get the hair shaved out of your ears, nose, & off your back and polychromatic baboon-like behind.

I think I understand. You perceive an American victory in Afghanistan, and being a Leaf fan, you are so unfamiliar with victory that you embrace it heartily.

My guess would be a very fucked up compass.

I guess this is one of those threads where we Point And Laugh At The Retard.

But anyhoo . . .

Weren’t they part of the Coalition of the Willing? Or am I thinking of the Solomon Islands?

Either way, we don’t have a lot of troops to spare, our army has distinguished itself in its anti-strategic thinking, and coconuts are pretty hard. It wouldn’t be a cakewalk.