I love Charles Manson and he is INNOCENT

I stand corrected! You are *not totally *insane.

Now you are being silly, I dont believe any of those things. But I do believe Charles Manson is innocent becasue Manson never killed anybody, he was wrongly convicted of conspiracy to commit the Tate/LaBianca murders, carried out by members of the group allegedly by his instruction, he never physicaly killed anyone. He was found guilty of the murders themselves through the joint-responsibility rule although he is totally innocent of all crimes.

You all seem regard the Manson murders as a Satanic ritual killing, the work of a madmen. Fact is, Manson is not your ordinary madman, he is a musical and literacy genius. While Manson MAY have duped his brainwashed cult followers to do the killings for him, it is also noticeable that the people targeted were not just random folk.

Sharon Tate’s husband Roman Polanski may have wanted her dead, she may have known too much about his paedophile fantasies. But sceptics argue that Polanski is too nice, and that there is a fine line between drugging and raping a kid and getting your own wife killed. The LaBiancas were running a successful supermarket chain, making a lot of powerful people angry.

Now tell me I am a looney?

I bet you don’t tip waiters/delivery people, either. Prolly REALLY want a good look at Obama’s birth certificate, don’t feel obligated to pay federal income tax, and doubt there’s ever been a man on the moon.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah…about as subtle as a freight train.

Nice place, seen better…

Will Ferrel creatures?

How do you react if someone asks you to remove your shoes when you visit their house?

To me the Flying Spaghetti Monster story seems more plausible that what L. Ron Hubbard came up with.

And on preview, it now becomes obvious what you are.

Okay, for the first time, I understand how these types of threads can be funny.

Come on, Arty L, don’t stop now. You can top the craziness! Heck, get faux offended at my post.

What is funny about my beliefs? Are you making fun of me fool?

** popping some popcorn **

I have a few extra seats, if anyone wants to sit with The Cool Kids™ while we watch this one unfurl.

What’s “ZOG” mean?

Zionist Occupied Government

Wait wait wait wait wait…this is one of those “whoosh” things, right? Right?

What things? I dont understand?

Strongly suspect you aren’t going to be around long enough for us to give you all of the derision you apparently want. In a posting career of a whopping nine posts, you’ve managed to gore most of the sacred cows around here. People might have bought the Manson bit, if you’d stopped there. Adding in the white nationalism, scientology, Zog, militia-sympathy and cat hatred was overkill.

Many thanks for the seat.

settles in and reaches into my cooler for a refreshing malt beverage

Longneck?

He should have led with pedophilia. That’s always a crowd-pleaser!

I was going to say, if he hates cats, he’d better stay out of MPSIMS, where cute kitty pics come to rest.

Oh. Too late.

I am entitled to my beliefs and my freedom of speech, as protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. You sir are an asshole!

I’m getting a strong urge to make a tin foil hat.

You are one sick person…