I love Charles Manson and he is INNOCENT

I admire his music, social activistism and his philosophy Manson established himself as a guru in San Francisco and he expounded a brilliant philosophy that included some of the Scientology he had studied while incarcerated. I am also a budding scientologist, I have started visiting my local church. Charlie was a musical genius and went on to make music which was soo real and alive the women just fell in love with him…

Charles Manson - look at your game girl - My fav Charlie song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_0j3byq4w

Am I going to be Rickrolled if I click that link?

Which confirms that you are also a raving lunatic and a worthless excuse for a human being. Go away.

Hell no its my fav Charlie song, click away or search youtube for the song if you dont believe me…

So you’re both a Charlie Manson fan AND a Scientologist? What else can you add to complete the lunatic trifecta? Are you a 9/11 conspiracy theorist? Are you a crazy cat person? Please, do share.

No, something much worse.

No I just came here, why would I go… I can choose any religion I want.

Anyway which makes more sense the Christian belief that a Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master or that Xenu, who was the ruler of the Galactic Confederacy which has 26 stars and 76 planets including Teegeeack(Earth) and came here to dump his excess population 75 million years ago before being deposed. Xenu brought billions of our ancestors in a spacehsip that resembled a DC-8 and he lined people up around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs lowered into volcanos.

To me the Xenu story seems more plausable than what the bible, quran, mormons, creationists etc have come up with. Hell even the story of Apollonius of Tyana has more credit than the story of Jesus. You should know that Xenu is the devil of Scientology, not the god of Scientology. Scientology doesn’t really have a god.

In all perspectives though different religions are as ridiculous as others. All religions are based on supernatural events which explain an infinite power beyond our control, for the human conscience, we need such guidance to do good and to be stable in our own mind. As we are the only beings that know our own morality, we are then the only beings which need security on the matter, which is why religion exists in the first place.

You forgot the part about the Thetans being frozen in antifreeze, which is somewhat of a neat trick.

You also forgot the part about Elron being a well-documented scammer. I assume you forgot about that, though, because how could someone who knows that they’re being taken still fall for the scam?

Oh, really? Well, thanks for clearing that up.

In your next post, could you also wrap up the unified field theory, so we can get home early?

I am also anti government ZOG, I also consider my self a bit of a White Nationalist , you could probably call me a militia movement sympathizer who wants to revolt against the tyrannical federal government. But on the other hand I value my freedom and can do no good locked up 23 hours a day in a federal prison cell.
R.i.P Timothy James McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) True American Hero

Does Xenu know more about Lady Gaga or the Octomom?

What is your stance on declawing cats?

the fact that Arty L even mentioned xenu proves this is just a troll. Scientologists who are at the level they hear about xenu NEVER talk about it. Its like its some kind of rediculous secret that you have to get to a certain level to achieve.

Do you also think vaccinations cause autism? Do you think the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled implosion? Did Bill Clinton murder Vince Foster? Were the moon landings faked? Are crop circles real? Did you declaw your cat?

I dont care about that issue, cats are ferrel, selfish creatures… less cats the better

Ohmygodcalmdown.

Why would a spaceship look like a DC-8? Thats just crazy!

I am a budding scientologist, you can read about Xenu all over the internet, I did my resarch before visiting the church. I have only been 3 times and had one auditing session two weeks ago but that should be another thread.

So Arty, how do you like it here so far?

I’m going to return to the thread where we are all arguing whether quarterbacks who run are better than quarterbacks who are pocket passers now…