I love Graham Greene's FICTION. Should I read his NON-FICTION???

Oh, the question is pretty much in the Thread title.

I love Graham Greene’s fition- both his “serious” novels and his “entertainments”.

My particular favorites Our Man in Havana Travels With My Aunt and Heart of the Matter.

I’ve just started reading The Power and the Glory, I’m really enjoying it but I started reading it completely ignorant of the historical and social background of the story.

I know just from the short author bios included in each novel about Greene’s time spent as an international journalist, his travel books, and the other various nonfiction books that he wrote based on his time living in diverse parts of the world, but I haven’t read anything other then his fiction.

So, anyone want to point me to some of his non-fiction work?

It should be noted that usually I am not very interested in reading nonfiction, but I enjoy Graham Greene quite a bit and I’ll soon finish reading all the fiction that he published. If I want to keep reading him I’ll have to check out the other stuff.

You should certainly read A Sort of Life, his memoir about his early life, roughly up to the conversion to Catholicism. It’s sequel, Ways of Escape, is also worth reading, though it’s much more episodic and essentially a series of introductions to the novels, reminising about their inspiration.
I haven’t really read many of them, but most of the travel books are about places and times he also worked into particular novels. I suspect they’re similarly mostly still read as background to those works of fiction. In the case of The Power and the Glory, it’s The Lawless Roads that’s the non-fiction book about Mexico that he wrote after traveling there.
Though I haven’t read it - beyond the infamous review about Shirley Temple - the film criticism is well regarded, but probably requires an interest in 1930s cinema to make it worthwhile.