I love the SDMB

If you have some spare eye- and brain-bleach handy, Google “dragons having sex with cars” sometime. Not Suitable For Work or for retaining one’s sanity.

You’re welcome.

You don’t have sex WITH cars, unless you are a dragon. You have sex IN or On or possibly UNDER cars. Not WITH cars. I’m surprised you guys didn’t know that.

To each their own…

If we can have sex WITH cars, I’ve got a lot to learn. I need instructions; fight my ignorance.

Sex with the SDMB, when in love, might be a different matter.

My grandma moved into an seniors complex. She was inordinately proud of her beat-to-shit old Ford, hired some local guy to come by once a week or so and give it a wax job. So she’s passing through the hall and overhears the Local Bitter Old Bitch talking: “Well, Ms. Ripley must be pretty rich, she has a man come over and sodomize her car.”

No, she didn’t know what it meant. No, I did not explain. I did, however, advise that the correct word was “Simonize”. And changed the subject.

Well, first of all, make sure the car isn’t running. A hot tail pipe can cause quite serious burns on a sensitive part of the anatomy.

Sex with the SDMB is fun.

…spoken by the sheep guy…

I’m not a fan, although some of their earlier stuff was alright.

Not to mention that sticking it in the rear increases your likelihood of acquiring Automobile Immunodeficiency Syndrome. It’s better to convince her to let you stick your nozzle in the fuel hole.

The new X-rated PBS radio show, Car Talk After Midnight.

And, of course, Wait, Wait, Don’t Stop!

One again, my ignorance has been fought. I now believe it is possible to have sex WITH a car. But I ain’t gonna do it. Nowhere, nohow, no place. Call me prejudiced if you will but that’s just the way I feel.

You people are distrubed. And of course, I love you for it. :cool:

I am now thinking of that old Urban Legend about the girl who was found dead in her car, having ruptured herself on the stick shift. I knew several people in high school who believed it happened, and happened in our town, and happened to one fellow student or the other.

Jesus! Way to keep to the subject, you guys! :rolleyes:;):slight_smile:

Quasi