I love the SDMB

The title says it all.

Just thought you’d like to know.

I like it pretty well, but I don’t think I’m ready to fall in love again. Let’s just be friends.

Can we still hook up on lonely weekends?

I love it, but I’m not in love with it.

The Straight Dope is like having a Jewish mother. You have to love it, even though it totally messed you up, and continually harps at you…“No political jabs in GQ! Do you have a cite for that? Don’t open that thread - you don’t know where it’s been! So, I suppose if little Marley jumped off a cliff, you’d jump off a cliff.”

Aggravating, yet essential.

I love SMBD

The SDMB make my beer gut look big. :frowning: Plus, didn’t the Surgeon General label it as harmful or even toxic if taken in large doses??

-XT

I love coconut creme pie.
and boobies

♪♫ Boom de yada, boom de yada… ♪♫

I must enjoy hanging out here, because it’s coming up on a dozen years since I joined this loony-bin, and I’m still here.

God, I’ve heard that so many times if one substitutes ‘you’ for ‘it’.

Not as euphonious as previous praise such as “addictive as caramel-covered crack,” but hey, we’ll take it. :slight_smile:

Jenny

Following the one-uppance rule:

I lust for SDMB.

It’s a delicious part of this balanced and nutritious breakfast.

:wink:

Q

I loved it once, in 1960, for 20 minutes.

For LouisB From an SDMB “Oldie”:

I know just how you feel. SDMB has been a part of my life for 10+ years and I wouldn’t know what I would do without it or its members.

It’s not only the questions which are answered (which sometimes make me go :smack:), it’s also the love one receives when one opens his heart and says “I need help, y’all”.

There’s also the fact that Dopers have saved me big bucks when I’ve thought of buying something, but asked here first.

The Dope is a daily part of my life and I do consider it “home”, as I am sure you do, LouisB.

Quasimodem

And the SDMB loves you, LouisB. :smiley:

Old hippie that I am, I think we should stage a love-in, just for old time’s sake and to show some youngsters what it’s all about.

I’ll bring the girls.

I love the Dope. I love my car too, but I don’t take it everywhere I go.