I love you guys

Smoking it? No. However, I was selling it. Want some candy little boy? First rock is free!

Best!
Byz

Houston, we have a problem. [TM]

We gotta get Byz up here (cleveland),and tracer,too! Satan Claus is coming to town :D…

This is the sweetest post I’ve ever seen. Makes me feel good inside. I think if we could all realize that we have different ideologies but that does not have to make us snipe and cuss at one another the board would be a much pleasanter place to be.

Orangecakes, I am from the West side (West 25th street) many years ago. Originally from the East side though, born at Huron Road hospital and taken home to E.128th and Shaw.

I love you guys too!

:::::Hearing the Beatles sing, “All you need is love”:::::::

Phaedy :slight_smile:

I just remembered Satan is coming to town, maybe we could all get together. Just a thought! :slight_smile:

Phae,so you still live round here?
better stay outta Lakewood,which
is where pl(and I0live!he’ll murdalize ya! :wink:

We are on an irreversible path to democracy and freedom. But that could change-Dan Quayle

Actually,I thought your first post here was sarcasm,I’m so used to that in the pit!Well!Check out 50 predictions,I agreed with you!(I’d never blast someone from the "east"side…

Aw, shuchks, orangecakes, I’d jump on your bones in a minute – and kellibelli’s too, for that matter – if it 'tweren’t for our darned geographical separation.

(I’ve gotten together twice in the past with women I’d met in a Usenet newsgroup. Both times, we had a wonderful weekend together, and then Monday morning when I hopped on the return airliner we were both right back where we started before we’d met – sleeping alone. Bleah. I need a local woman.)

Hear that kelli?Ya wanna have a 3-way?
:wink:

Will you guys stop?

I’m a Catholic!

We’re not even allowed a one way.

This space for rent.

Well, you were allowed a one-way, before that darned counter-reformation came along and reinterpreted the story of Onan in Genesis to be about Spanking the Monkey insted of Coitus Interruptus.

orangecakes: I wasn’t kidding when I made my first post here. I was in Lakewood Sunday and ate at Middle Eastern restaurant with a friend after the booksale at CPL. It was on a corner on one of the main streets and a side street. kinda across the street from a Jennie atm. If I think of it I’ll post it. I think this post is the best one I have seen in a long long time.

Cheers :wink:

Phaedy

Oh my!Phaedy was here! You must’ve ate at Aladdins on Detroit,a few blocks from me and pl! Yikes

Not only was he in our town, Rose, he was practically on my street. I can walk to Aladdin’s in about 5 minutes.

"I prefer shows of the genre, “World’s Blankiest Blank.”

Phaedy,you need to wear a t shirt saying “ask me about Creationism” next time you come,so we’ll know who you are? :smiley:

Phil and Rose,

When I got up early this morning I remembered where it was. I wanted to post before you guys offered suggestions just in case you thought I was making it up, too late! Both of you are right, it was Aladdins. The waitress’ name was Carol, a lady in her 50’s it looked like to me. I had Hummous, Gaba, Foole, and another appetizer I can’t remember . Then the entree was first a kind of pita stuffed with maet and mushrooms, it was so bad I asked them to exchange it and I had on of those pitzas (sp?) instead. For dessert I had two kinds of Baklava and a slice of that delicious chocolate Mousse cake. YUMMY!!! The service was GREAT!!! and the food except for that pita stuffed thingy was awesome! I am not saying it was bad, just I REALLY didn’t like it. Personal taste, you know. Damn, sorry I missed you guys. I have a friend who lives off of Larchmont who has incvited me over for some of the Holidays and will definitely be back in the area then. It is about an hour drive from me.

ps I brought a lot of stuff home because I stuffed myself. I ordered all that food because I could tell that the stuff was gonna be good, so I couldn’t resist trying a lot of it. I have been eating off of it for 3 days now! LOL Hope you two weren’t offended I was in the area. I like both of you even though we differ in some of our views.

Phil, I’m not the asshole you think I am. You and I actually agree in a lot of ways about what the problems are, but I think we really disagree with some of the solutions.

Take Care,

The Phade

Phaedrus, you’re actually probably twice as big an asshole as I think you are.

For one thing, I suspect that about 80% of the words that leave your mouth about your life and family are lies.

Second, you are about the biggest passive-aggressive gay basher I’ve ever seen. You try to hide it, but you do a piss-poor job. “Keep it in the bedroom” my ass–did you and your dear-departed wife hide the fact that you were married?

Third, you believe in long-discarded theories of race which, conveniently, give you a reason to treat people with different skin colors differently.

Fourth, you’re a hypocrite of the worst kind, who begs for understanding, civility and patience then goes out of his way to treat people poorly.

Fifth, you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is simply too stupid to understand your brilliance.

I may not be the nicest guy in the world, and undoubtedly I’m unliked by a great many people, but at least I don’t try to hide behind masks, or pretend to be a loving peaceful Christian when I’m really a warped, hateful bigot.

Phil, sorry you hold the OPINION you do. All you have in this board is a bunch of typed words to JUDGE me by.

I will be posting the citation to the case I argued before the Pennsylvania Superior Court before I leave.

I was molested by a FAG when I was a little five year old boy! And yes, I make judgement calls on what I see and MY personal experiences.

I guess you though are so GODDAMNED holier than thou that you are above it all and are purely objective. Yeah, right! HYPOCRITE!

Guess what? I don’t buy it, and neither would anybody else who read YOUR posts and could think!

Whose fault is that? You don’t want to be hudged by them, then don’t type them, or type different ones. If you don’t mean what you type, why do it at all? If it isn’t an honest expression of what you think, why bother?

Except you said the Supreme Court, you fucking liar. Way to backpedal.

First of all, I don’t believe this for a nanosecond. Second of all, pedophilia as a sexual orientation is independent of homosexuality or heterosexuality. Third, I thought your best man was gay? Cripes, how do you keep all the lies straight?

Well, bully for you.

Hey, I never claimed to be objective. I have opinions, I speak my mind and if someone doesn’t like it, tough shit. What I don’t do is hide behind opinions that aren’t my own, I don’t make shit up about my personal life in order to make people feel guilty, and I certainly don’t pretend to be anything I’, not. Unlike some people (:::cough::::you).

I made a lot more people’s “Top 5” lists than you did, pardner. In fact, I don’t recall you making anyone’s except perhaps your own. So flake off, Phaedy. Nobody really cares a great deal about your little act anymore.

I really do, in all sincerity, think you should see a professional about your obvious bipolarity problem.

Am I the only one who noticed Phaedy,who keeps saying God created the earth and man and woman,said a Capitalized Swear Word that takes God’s name in vain?
Hello?