I love you guys

Just wanted to be different. So many flames,I love all of you,you are SO sweet! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The poster beneath me is really smart!

Just wanted to post beneath ya.

Love ya.

Wally

Wally,get out from underneath me!!

Damn! They all say that.

Well, it was fun while it lasted. :slight_smile:

This space for rent.

Fuck you, orangecakes!!! How dare you! You made me so mad I just pulled out half my hair and broke my keyboard in two. You are so insensitive and stupid that…

Ooops. Sorry about that. The Pit kinda’ takes over your brain sometimes.

::Smacking myself in the face several times::

I love you, too, 'cakes. We’re all just so happy to be alive!

(OK, one, two, three)
I love you
You love me
We’re one happy family…

I tried working out once, but the ice kept falling out of my cocktail.

You do?!?
What are you doing the weekend after Thanksgiving, orangecakes?

Armed, dangerous…
and off my medication.

You’re okay… :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

Uh huh huh huh huh huh…

Hey, baby.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

its true, making other people happy should be the goal of everybodys life.

bj0rn - life is so simple

Peyote: the day after Thanksgiving I am celebrating my 41st birthday! Yay! at 7 pm. Satan: I’m “just” okay? :frowning:

OC, please don’t tell me that we have birthdays 1 day (albeit 11 years) apart. Weird.

“Come on, Phonics Monkey–drum!”

pl,my long-lost brother they never talked about! :smiley: Yes,my b-day is 11-26-58,altho I hear tell I look younger than you.Month ago,a guy got on the bus with a crutch,had to ask ,“Is your name Phil?” ha ha.

Oh, fine… You’re the bees knees! Better?

Yer pal,
Satan

Do bees have knees?

(A question for Cecil! :wink: )

Hey, Phil, you look damn good for a 52-year-old man.

Ow! That flame hurt,she said,rubbing here behind…

So tell us, why are your cakes orange?

(And if bees don’t actually have knees, they at least have jointed legs. Insects are phylum Arthropoda, after all.)

Oh swell, roving gangs of serial MPSIMSers have wandered into the Pit.

…sigh…

Move it along people. There’s a lot of sarcastic pointed barbs and wry jaded observation here. Nothing you want to be exposed to.

Really, better get on back now. I think I heard that people over there really want to know which Smurf you most resemble or something. Or maybe someone popped their 500-post cherry or something. Come on now. You’ll be popular; people will vote for you. It’s better for all of us if you just go back.

Uh huh. Yeah I know. “…without any pants on.” Uh huh.

Someone get the nerve gas.

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

Someone has a full diaper!

Well, I’m glad you love the “guys” but what about us “girls”? I’m shocked, offended, hurt and down right crying in my beer over this orangecakes.

No, no, don’t try to make it up to me NOW. I’ll just go eat some worms or something. :wink:

P.S. Love you too. Except for crabby pants up there! Aw, heck, okay, I’ll love him too. Just not very much!

Best!
Byz

Bee’s Knees ? I never cared that much for vermuth (sp ? ) and honey myself, but hey, whatever turns you on.

We all love you Orangecakes, but I have to go with what Byz. said.
Side note to Wally

Tramp !

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)