Blast Phaedrus, ten cents a throw!

Hey, I got a GREAT idea. Why don’t all you fuckheads who enjoy criticizing and flaming me stay hereand do it for your own perverse pleasure?

That way my thread will have some real content instead of me having to piss on your mindless witless shitless gutless uncomprehending idiotic inane insane mundane banal flames!

Go ahead! Have at it. I might enjoy seeing how stupid you can make yourselves look!

That which a man had rather were true he more readily believes.

Poor grammar and missing commas.

Enjoy!!

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

sigh

Do we have to do ALL the work ?

If you want to get yelled at, insulted, ridiculed and harrassed all day, why don’t you just get a girlfriend like the rest of us ?

Incidently, I think Heather is available…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Phaedus, if you are so lonely that you wish to be noticed, even negatively, by anyone, I suggest that you seek councelling. If it’s a matter of body odor, there are several prescription deodorants out there that might help. If it’s a stuttering problem, you might seek a good speech therapist. There are several good books out there that could help you overcome your fear of interacting with real people. I don’t know what to say about the ugliness problem. Plastic surgury?
Whatever your personal problem(s) is/are, I wish you the best, and hope you get better soon.

…yeah, counseling

…yeah, surgery too!

Hey Krispy, are you agreeing with me?
If that was just cheap sarcasm directed my way, well…notbad-damnfunny! :slight_smile:

…yep, cheap sarcasm…glad you enjoyed it.

“His thread” – ha! Dude, this is your thread. The other one was not started by you and you have said nothing of substance for over a month. Take your fucking Paxil and go see a movie or something.

“Come on, Phonics Monkey–drum!”

Are you sitting over a big pool of water?Or is this some sort of video game? I don’t check every post,so what is everyone pissed at Phe for?

The poster beneath me is really smart!

I just had to post so I could be the poster underneath Orangecakes.

Sounds to me that the OP is nothing but a troll looking for attention. Why bother?

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Could you be referring to moi, O Shining One?

Be still my heart.

xxoo
-andros-

Yep, this calls for one of those “flame form letters,” but I not even gonna expend that much energy. I’ll leave it to ya’ll.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Come on people, this is really lame, use your wit, your sarcasm, your mindless insulting behavior, come on tell me to fuck off like you do elsewhere.

Brother, do I have to control this thread too?

Sheesh!

That which a man had rather were true he more readily believes.

I think this may be a case of SDMBers just playing with the hand dealt to them. Your OP is about a Jack high when everyone knows you need to have at least a pair to rile up the crowd.

Sadly, it appears that Phaedrus is lacking a pair.

And, is desperately in need of attention.

Somebody said that to my dog the other day, “Torri, act like you had a pair.” I didn’t know you could say that to people, too. Maybe I’ll practice…

I would love nothing more than to blast Phadeus for a dime a toss. Nothing would give me greater pleasure.

However, I recently purchased a book at a carnival at Stonehenge, which correlates the unique design of the stones there with similar tossing of objects. The book, which it superbly writen and you really must get it, alludes to the fact that whomever threw things at the stones were essentially Creationists, and they were metaphorically tossing stones (putting holes) into the scientific theories based upon the myth of evolution. The book, written by a Satanic Mechanic, lest you think the author has ulterior motives on this subject, pokes several holes into this myth which are excellent.

I will make sixty-seven more posts alluding to this fine volume of information about stone tossing and how it has to do with evolution, making a few ambiguous statements about how the book is actually on order and in the mail to me even though I did in fact read it, and refuse to give any information from the book aside from the fact that it superbly written by an undeniable source of information which makes my position on throwing stones at anyone to be a rash move at best.

Then, as I am finally ready to pick up a stone to throw it, just to prove my point that all of you are wrong to question this book I bought at Stonehenge, I will suddenly get too weak to do so. This is of course due to my recent hemmorhoids flare-up and the fact that my mailman misdelivered my mail, and I am old and in pain.

At this point, the thread will most certainly be dead, and there will be no need for me to throw stones at anyone.

Yer pal,
Satan

Now I remember, the dog was just backing up for better attack position.

Oh man, Brian, that was a classic. Bravo!

Applause directed toward Satan. . .

Now I must find something to clean my keyboard. Coffee stains are just the worst.

Waste
Flick Lives!