Troll List

Kilroy
Fucking Bone Head
Palidork
Brithael
Banshee
Is there more?

Unless you want to start listing Trolls Emeritus.

Now there’s a scary thought.

-andros-

There’s always a bigger fish.

I don’t know. Kryptonite seems like he might be a candidate for residency under the bridge.

One complete set of morals for sale to highest bidder, new in box.

Well, lets see.

There’s , oh never mind everyonows what I think of HIM.

Oh, I know , there’s . Nope don’t want to be accused of child abuse.

Hmmm, well since I think someone has called me a troll recently, how about Lio…, wait just a damn minute here, never mind.

Lioness

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s really hard to pronounce.

pardon me, everyone knows.

Lioness

kilroy–
Uhhh, What?

Okatym, I was going to say that.

Now I have to post something else.

Kilroy–

Huh?

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Kilroy, just your little stunt with the <><><>*** thing that messed up the page is enough to get you labeled a troll.

Yuck.

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

Palidork? How original… If you are going to try and insult me why not at least do it correctly?

Brithael, my old friend. It is you!

Kelli was right!

Palidor/Brithael, what would it take for you to stop posting here?

Name your price.

Whatever it is, we’ll pay.

Fortunately for us, you can’t grasp a number higher than four.
Our concern is whether you’ll hold us up for four nickles or four dimes.

This is where I can help, Brithael/Palidor.

You see, the nickles are bigger, so…

oh Kilroy… come out and playyyyyy

Kidroy, you have messed up big time. You really don’t want to try to take on Kelli, I promise you don’t.

Now go get your jammmies on and go night-night befor Kelli is forced to hurt you. Or I am forced to hunt you.

Lioness

Yikes!

Kilroy, I don’t have a lot of money in the bank, but I would gladly give all I have for the opportunity to slap your ugly, stupid face.

Kelli has more brains in her little finger than you have in your whole body.

You took a shot a someone I admire, and now, whenever you post, I’m going to be there.

Yeah, yeah, it doesn’t scare you.

See you soon, cockroach.

Now, now Wally.

Remember dear, Kidroy is just a babe
albeit a stupid one.

I’m sure Kelli will just weep buckets over what Kidroy said to her. Yeah right sure she will , just like I did at Mr. Rogers attempted flame of me. MAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lioness

I know. You’re right, Lioness.

But still…

Hey, we did have some fun yanking C#3’s chain, though.
Hope your hubby understood.

What am I saying? Of course he did.

I read his post. He is one cool dood.

Love ya.

Wally,
Yes, The LION is an ok guy, think I’ll keep him, I have for too many years now to start over anyway. And he knows he can trust me, I talk a good game, but HE is it for me, RRRROOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR meow, meow.

Lioness

Kilroy spewed: now this go to “ms.” kellibelli

Now this go? Where wolf? There wolf! Why are you talking this way? Because you don’t know how to type and think at the same time!

Don’t dispar, hon, I understand that Ford had the same problem only it was while walking and chewing bubble gum. Perhaps you should take the bubble gum off your fingers and try again.

Do your fingers still stick to the keys? Then I would suggest you stop boxing the clown whilst posting here. We do not like morons. We hunt them down and beat them with our words. We will DESTROY you. Don’t believe it? Keep posting. You will just prove to us and everyone else that you can’t put your brain in gear before engaging your fingers on the keyboard.
Palidors shared from the very depth of his second grade education: Palidork? How original… If you are going to try and insult me why not at least do it correctly?

I found it rather apropos. You are a dork. Dork: deriving from dorbel, a sixteenth-century term for a dunce or oaf. It is also a euphemism for the penis. See also ding-dong, prick and loser.

How does the above definition NOT fit you? How about dense? Blighter? Blatherskite? I don’t think there is one single person here who likes an idiot.

Dura lex sed lex

And the law here is that trolls will get their sorry butts kicked. Good luck on any feeble attempt you make to flame me back!

Oh, yes, please any of you trolls, please do try to flame Byz. I haven’t seen a really good troll massacre in ages. So come on kidroy, pallydoors, please do step right up and give her your best shot.
I am sooooo lucky. I would pay to see this and yet I can watch for free. I must be living right.

Lioness

Eh, hem…

valenta8.

(Look ma! No flirting!)

Oh sweet Jesus! I fall to the floor and thank all that is sweet and holy! Thank you, even if that is all you ever post again! I don’t need you to tell me that you liked my above slams (well, yeah, I do, but I understand that you can’t) but if you want me to hunt down this valenta8 bitch I will. Is that a “good to go?” Chief? No more flirting, I swear! If you will just come back I won’t ever, EVER, even under pain of death, flirt with you again. I promise!