I need a new show to get into.

Seconding Pushing Daisies. I loved loved LOVED that show. Great dialogue, silly, unexpected plot twists, and wonderful interaction between the characters. Anna Friel’s cute, but it was Kristin Chenoweth who did it for me. :slight_smile:

Also seconding Leverage. Excellent ensemble cast, and they’ve managed to keep it from being the formulaic “heist of the week.”

Stop with the first series. It’s a neat, self-contained clockwork story with a lot of clever in-references (note that one minor character is seen reading The Westing Game, which is nice foreshadowing of later character development). The second series tried to follow on with another mystery but came off as excessively contrived and dramatized. The third series was just disjointed and pointless, and also contradicted by previous events.

No one has yet mentioned Dead Like Me? Great show, albeit only two short series long and abruptly terminated. (Skip the direct-to-DVD movie, which has no plot or purpose other than to bring some of the characters back together in some aimless pretext.)

Stranger

You might be interested in this new show on Animal Planet.

So…with all these great suggestions, I got ready to do some research and try a few today and I came across Life. Only saw the first episode but it was great. Also, I’ve checked out Supernatural on a pretty slow site and despite the frustration, I thought it was excellent.

I have a lot to go through thanks a bunch, guys!