I need to reset my taste buds.

Ack, the most horrible taste in the world is in my mouth and I can’t get rid of it. Partly because trying to get rid of it only made it worse.
I thawed out some old pasta sauce that I made a while ago. I put Garlic and onion on the pasta, then put on the sauce which I had fogotten already had a bit extra Garlic and onion. Then I ate some garlic bread. Then sitting at the computer I popped a ginger Altoid out of habit. Then dinner caught up with me and I had to pop a lemon Malox tablet .
My breath was at noxious level of Garlic, Onion and Ginger, so I decided to try to fix it. I brushed my teeth, but my toothpaste is Baking soda and peroxide stuff which already tastes wierd and added to the problem. Then I went for the big gun and tried to wash it all out with mouthwash. Plus my pack of cigarettes must be really old, and has a dirt flavor.

I can distinctly taste garlic, onion, ginger, chalky-lemon, peroxide, baking soda, icy-mint and dirty tabacco all at once.
I was planning on enjoying a few beers tonight, but don’t think I will be able to enjoy it at all, unless I figure out the reset button on taste buds.

Oh god.

Apples and water usually works for me, but I’ve never had it that bad. Maybe you need mouthwash.

Try rinsing with baking soda, maybe? I mean, it’s supposed to take care of odors, so maybe that will do the trick.

Try chewing on some parsley, if you’ve got any.

I think trying to rinse with baking soda might help.

And drink a glass or two of water.

Tobasco sauce ought to hide all those other tastes. In fact, you probably won’t be able to taste much of anything for a little while. Drink some milk afterwards to soothe your poor throat.

Brush your tongue, vigorously.

I was going to suggest gari, pickled ginger which is good for cleansing your palate, but seems you have already hit the ginger.

'bout 5 shots of whiskey’ll fix you up right quick.