I pit all the morons who continue to engage with Clothahump, and the mods who refuse to ban him

And yet another sterling example of what I mentioned earlier.

You admitted to lying about your usage of ethnic slurs just to piss me off. I was delighted by the reveal that you were just trying to troll me, but that’s pretty much the definition of trolling.

Then, when I asked again about your usage of ethnic slurs you blocked me. You said you only block people who are jerks to you, but I’ve never insulted you – I’ve tried to engage you on an intellectual level (and you’ve ignored such posts), and I’ve challenged you and disagreed with you on things like your usage of ethnic slurs, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never personally insulted you.

I’m still open to actual exchange of ideas, with you or anyone. Hopefully you’ll be more open to such as well, in the future. There really are reasonable and intelligent liberals in the world (and on this board), just as there are reasonable and intelligent conservatives. It really is possible for decent people to be honest and smart and come to different conclusions on issues based on their own experiences.

Trolling does not requires any reading of content. Just of intent. Content is just used to try and determine intent. If it can be determined in other ways, then it should be.

It’s stupid to plug your fingers in your ears and pretend you can’t tell because they didn’t give you enough information here. The point is to stop trolls.

If that is what you classify as non-angry and useful, I suppose I am starting to see the disconnect.

You start with a sarcastic insult toward the poster. Then you go to a general insult towards the board. You then generalize incorrectly about the nature of debating styles, throw in another insult, and then imagine a negative reaction that doesn’t happen.

There was nothing useful or informative in your post, but it was quite chock full of insults. Do you agree? If not, I’d love to hear your reasoning why.

I don’t use ethnic slurs on a regular basis. You claim that I do. This post is a perfect example. I have used the term “wetback” a couple of times and you nearly shit on yourself about it, and since then, you’ve done nothing but jump up and down yelling “ethnic slur, ethnic slur” constantly. I put you on ignore because you were annoying.

But, what the hey. I’ve taken everyone off ignore, so if you want to go back to your jumping and yelling, have at it. Or not.

NM.

This is the best post from you I have ever seen. Use it as your model for future contributions.

I never said you used them on a regular basis (at least, I’m pretty sure I haven’t). I challenged you on a single, or a few, usages.

I don’t plan to jump and yell – you’re probably a decent person and I doubt you personally have any hatred in your heart for people of other ethnicities. Nonethless, I think ethnic slurs can be hurtful to people (especially children – I remember each and every time someone called me “kike” as a child, or used some other disparagement of Jews in my presence, usually without realizing my Jewish ancestry), and harmful to our society overall, even if it’s just a tiny tiny bit each time. So I would suggest respectfully that you should stop using ethnic slurs, since there are plenty of insults you can use (asshole, shitheel, etc.) that have no reference to ethnicities, discrimination, or bigotry, and usage of ethnic slurs hurts people and society (again, in a small but real way).

I’m still hopeful that you might be interested in actually engaging with people you disagree with, and I’m hopeful that you’ll stop assuming all liberals are stupid, or liars, or similar. There are plenty of patriotic liberals (like me!) who served honorably in our military, for example.

Irritating people and trolling are different things. I can irritate you very easily with my tone of voice or by insulting you. But trolling is different. Trolling involves lying and trickery. Clothahump has admitted to such.

That he admitted it on another board is irrelevant. If umkay had revealed she wasn’t disabled in another forum, do you think that the mods would have thought “Well, it’s on another forum, so our hands are tied?” That’s fucking stupid.

BPC doesn’t mean he can’t put Clothy on his ignore list, he means it’s futile because he can still see it when someone quotes him. Buying a membership isn’t going to fix that.

No, because you got all dismissive and accusative and weren’t really informative on anything but claiming you aren’t what you have too often been.

And yeah, I took you off Ignore too, just to see if you were going to be anything different.

A distinction for which you should be profoundly grateful.

I think I love you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Better challenge: Try to figure out which of Chimera’s words was so esoteric* that Clothahump decided it was a buzzword.
[ol]
[li]Angry[/li][li]Stupid[/li][li]convinced[/li][li]smarter[/li][li]useful[/li][li]information[/li][li]partisan[/li][li]Dunning-Kruger[/li][li]capable[/li][/ol]

*“esoteric” means “of special, rare, or unusual interest”

You may have a point…

Ooh. That’s gonna leave a mark…

Yet you never say why it’s wrong. The phrase “methinks he doth protest too much” comes to mind.

Well, this is going smashingly.

If you think you love, you probably don’t.

Awww…is the flounce over so quickly?

And what are you trying to say about the militia being out in force today, when that thread hasn’t had any activity for a few days now? Feeling left out, what with the Clothahump pitting?