I pit chewing on people's faces

Nicely done, Frodo.

I tend to lurk mostly (short answer: laziness), and often open threads without hovering for the intro. I was certain this thread was about overly amorous people slavering over each other in public, a pet peeve.

*Definitely *not what I was expecting…

If one consenting adult wants to force himself upon another person and eat his or her face, I have a problem with that.

But if a whole city of consenting adults want to force themselves upon other people and eat their faces, now my friends, that’s what I’m talking about! Get me my machete and my shotgun!

Not much at all.
You bleed because your heart continuously pumps blood into your veins and out your wounds. Arterial sprays are the worst in that regards, because that’s where there’s the most heart-generated pressure. But absent a working heart, all of the blood slowly drains/pools down/seeps out according to gravity - bodies that have died a while ago usually have what looks like a giant bruise on whichever part of them was lowest on the ground.
Conversely, MEs can tell you whether a given wound was inflicted pre-, during- or post-mortem based on the blood splashes or lack thereof.

Bottomline: a guy lying in a pool of his own blood probably bled out when he was killed rather than from someone munching on his face after the fact. I suppose it depends a lot on the exact timing of things though.

Um…Why were both these men naked on a highway ramp? :confused:

Was that wrong? He’ll plead ignorance. I bet no one ever specifically told him it was wrong to eat other peoples’ faces.

As God is my witness, I thought that was what hamburgers looked like.

Prude.

I wonder if this would be a better fit for Cafe Society…

In the last article I read the victim was alive but critically injured.

He was just an inexperienced cannibal.

What puzzles me is that most of the early stories were headlined (heh!) “Miami cop shoots naked man” or similar. I then read the articles, got to the face-eating part, and thought to myself “Naked is hardly the most attention-grabbing aspect of this story.”

I’ll be interested to learn what the toxicology report indicates…

It’s not okay with me. I’m very pro-face chewing.

Actually, the victim was still alive. Very gravely injured, but still alive.

He was in a “pool of blood”, so to speak, but he wasn’t dead. His nose, eyeballs, and probably a lot else were eaten and are now gone, but he’s still alive.

It’s not certain if he was unconcious or not. Yes, I know most people hope he was unconscious, but apparently his legs were moving after his attacker was dead, which might be from being awake and aware and in pain or just…well, unconcious/dying/dead people do sometimes have muscle spasms in reaction to strong stimuli, and getting your face eaten off would no doubt qualify as “strong stimulus”.

… Look on the bright side: he’ll have an impossible-to-top story to tell the guys at the bar !

Jesus fuck.

I’m guessing PCP by the way. It sounds similar to the Big Lurch thing that happened a few years ago.

Yeah; that drug sounds so rad. I can’t believe there hasn’t been more of a PCP-epidemic in this country.

There’s been speculation it was “bath salts”, which is a really innocuous name for some really bad shit.

I’m sure we’ll get an update in the future.

The earliest reports on the local news were about a death from a police-involved shooting when breaking up a fight between two guys. Then the stories started mentioning that *one *of the men had been naked. Then the next round of story updates said that the nudity had probably only been due to the EMTs stripping off clothing in order to work on the victim.

It wasn’t until *much *longer that we started to hear anything about face-chewing, and the pre-response nudity was confirmed.

Thing is, apparently something similar happened just last month in the same metro area according to the Toronto Star (which sources the Miami Herald):

Ah, found the contemporaneous account.

Zombie apocalypse is right.

Naw, PCP is just supposed to make you feed your face to your dog, not to some random naked guy by the highway.