I pit jtur88

:dubious: So apparently he thinks month old turkey is ok to eat as long as you wash off the slime, yet he washes vegetables? I’m seeing a bit of a disconnect here (yep, he’s trollin’.)

It better be a Clarkman, although those have trouble with the hasp.

To be honest, I used to do this all the time when I didn’t have room in my fridge and just reheated it without suffering ill effects. Hell, even my folks used to leave soup out like that. Since I’m feeding others these days, I don’t do it, since it actually is pretty bad from a food safety standpoint. But I don’t think it’s particularly odd to leave food on the stovetop overnight and eat it the next day (usually after heating it up and boiling it good,)

Here.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=19949232&postcount=6

From a thread about coffee, oddly.

So what does he do for coffee, dig the grounds out of Starbucks’ dumpster and eat them as is?

Here you go. I’m not I even understand this preparation method, but apparently it’s really the easiest thing going:

Urgh, one of my grandmothers always made boiled coffee in a saucepan, although at least she didn’t let it sit out overnight. My grandfather bought her percolaters and Mr. Coffee makers and she wouldn’t touch them. Her coffee was nasty bitter icky stuff and even straining it didn’t get all the grounds out.

Anyway, if it’s so easy and the best coffee ever, why doesn’t he just do that every night?

I was going to post about that one because it caused me to realize who jtur88 is: he’s the most interesting man in the world.
It’s the only possible explanation.

Clearly he has no sense of taste at all, which also explains his willingness to eat putrid food.

I wonder how many of his senses aren’t working?

Now he’s combining stuff he’s “seen” (specifically snow) and all the places he’s been.

And now he’s forgotten how to count:

“There are two things you need in your life: Love, money and health.”

:smiley:

Does that cheap shot make you feel good about yourself? Here is the rest of what he said:

Yes, he is guilty of the serious crime of a clumsy construction. It’s clear what he is trying to say here, even if you disagree with it. Try to be fair, even if that concept is foreign to you.

In case you haven’t noticed, this entire thread is about cheap shots, very little more.

Yes, someone is going to feel bad because they nitpicked an asshole.

Dude is a lying sack of shit claiming to be blind and then discussing all these things he does that literally require sight.

You’re defending a goddamned troll. Stop it.

He’s specifically said that he’s so blind, he had to feel around a taxi in a RHD country to find where to sit. He’s incapable of doing that on sight, how the hell is he seeing all that other stuff?

I am not defending anyone, you nit. I am requesting the same thing here that I do in threads about Trump: keep it about substance and reality, and leave out the made up and the trivial. The pittings are much more effective that way.

The irony here is glorious.

But apparently he drives. Go figure.

Yeah, I agree - there’s some weak sauce here. Truncation of a perfectly reasonable comment to deliberately misrepresent it; and earlier, his comment about calling TIPS on someone at a buffet was obviously sarcasm.