I pit jtur88

Well, he’s blind, so how would he know which one he’s already visited?

Regards,
Shodan

I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, I’ve officially upgraded this bozo from senile idiot to troll.

modz plz ban k thx.

As I said, I recognized the possibility that he might be collecting counties, and there are some websites for this hobby. (On one site there are about a dozen people who claim a perfect score.) However, when asked about it he offered no explanation but ignored the question. And as I also said, even if this were your hobby why would you visit “most of them” twice? It’s that bit that makes no sense at all.

He once called the cops on a guy who refilled a dirty plate at a buffet.

I thought you were required to use dirty plates at a dumpster.

In this case, at least, I think you are mistaking hyperbole to make a point (the second of his choices about a “dumb crime”) vs. actual jerkitude vs. lying just for the sake of getting a reaction.

I suspect that many of his claims are this kind of hyperbole. Probably not all of them, though.

I don’t think I’m mistaken. It was an idiotic comment.

No, you are mistaken, he wasn’t being serious in that quote. He’s said multiple times over the years that he would never call the cops even if he was witnessing a crime being committed because he doesn’t believe in arresting people.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

I’m looking forward to jturd commenting on the latest SD Classic, Can Tupperware cause botulism:

Sounds like it’s right up his alley.

Follow the money”? Conspiracy theory buzzwords plus that posting style strongly suggests socking.

So he either calls the police for people violating buffet line rules or he never calls the police even if he witnesses a serious crime being committed because he doesn’t believe in arresting people.

You have to give him credit. Most people couldn’t express two beliefs so contradictory and manage to sound like an idiot in both of them.

Why that sounds like AB.

Here’s his latest turd (granted, the thread was about horoscopes so it’s not like there was much quality there to start). No idea if he’s serious, joking, or trolling. He’s a walking corollary to Poe’s Law.

And with that, I think I’m done giving him attention here.

I think it’s time to update my Ignore list.
The one id on it has, blessedly, disappeared.

Hates doctors and dentists but likes chiropractors.

Well, don’t be shy. I’ll report him. Unless you find him wildly entertaining. I find him an annoying asshole on his best days.

His biggest “tell”. Blind as a bat, but he’s always regaling us with tales of things that he has seen.

Yep, troll. Granted, he’s been getting more and more ridiculous, but this puts him firmly in the Bridge of the Month club.

OK - we have a candidate.

A different candidate? Or another sock of the same?

Has anyone reported jturd for socking yet? If not, I will.

Here we go: jturd on food safety:

Left food out overnight, on your front porch? No problem. I just leave mine on the stove at 70!

And he never gets sick. His contribution to the thread asking where the sick Dopers are right now.

"

Now he thinks it’s a good idea to wash vegetables while you are showering in order to save time.

Right. Dingleberries and pubic hair and soap scum add a certain je ne sais quoi to veggies and salads.

What thread is that in? Because it’s straight from a Seinfeld episode. He’s got to be trolling.