I pit jtur88

I think he was trying to be funny.

He spares no opportunity to tell us how many countries he’s traveled to.

Q: “I’m going to Madeupistan. Has anyone ever been there? What should I look forward to?”

A: “Been there so many times I’m bored with it. The feces sodas are to die for.”

I suspect that he’s actually been in and out of the same county over 3,000 times… and never recognizes it.

From the thread that spawned this one:

That sounds to me like he admits he posts just to be contrary. Would that be considered an admission of trolling?

More jtur on the pleasantness of spoiled milk.

when you deliberately post trolling comments you can’t complain about Poe’s Law.

I have no idea where his “funny” ends and where he is serious, if in fact any of it is serious.

For the vast majority of of posters, I think it would be clear. Not for him.

I didn’t interpret that as he actually drinks spoiled milk, only that he gets rid of it when it actually goes bad and not just because its past the date printed on the jug/carton.

He says he likes it when it curdles. Sounds like it’s spoiled to me. I wouldn’t drink it.

His mention of “clabber” implies that he’s drinking milk that’s unpasteurized, not merely spoiled. Very dangerous.

I was trying to be charitable

He eats raw meat off the floor, and rotten food picked out of the garbage.

I suspect he’s like some of those older people you see on “Hoarders” with horror-filled fridges and is going senile. IIRC, he’s 77.

I doubt he eats raw meat off the floor.

I doubt he eats rotten food picked out of the garbage.

I doubt he is anything like people seen on “Hoarders”.

I doubt he is going senile; I doubt he is 77.

In short, I don’t believe anything he has posted.

That includes things he has posted in threads where he contradicts himself.

I am not sure he understands the difference between truth and fiction, or even that there is a difference between truth and fiction.

He’s a troll. The end.

(I was going to point out certain consistencies between Jturd and another infamous poster, but the mods don’t need the work)

It’s clabberin’ time!

I thought you were talking about a clapper and I had no idea why milk would be germane to that.

I don’t want to defend jtur88 or suggest that he’s telling the truth here, but I do know of some people who aim to visit lots and lots of counties: people who take pictures of county courthouses. I did it myself for about 5 years while living in the US, and there’s a group on Flickr devoted to these monomaniacs: U.S. County Courthouses. So, while I suspect that our friend has not done it, there are a very few who might have done it as a photographic hobby.

It’s more likely that he kept returning to the same county, not remembering that he’d already been there thousands of times.