I pit people that accuse me of being "negative."

Sounds like you need to man the fuck up and quit whining so much, Jesse.

Quoted for a ton of truth, bitch.

Really?

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That’s my other dog imitation.

While we’re on the subject of being realistic, you’re also really fucking boring.

He seems to have year-long Mondays, tho, or maybe Monday-long years.

:dubious:

I don’t know, but let a little Herb in there and we can all be reunited and it’ll feel soooooo good.

I don’t think you’re negative, Jesse. I think you’re a whiny, attention-seeking, boring asshole.

Even though I do it strictly for my own amusement it’s good to see someone else joining in.

Fuck yes! It’s not “negativity” to note that you really are a whiny, pathetic loser who will never know happiness or success in life because of his shitty attitude. It’s just the truth.

Merry Christmas.

Everyone’s life has good and bad stuff in it; you can choose to focus on the good stuff, or you can choose to focus on the bad stuff. Take a guess as to which path makes you happier (and more fun to be around).

I watched the video but had to mute that fucking awful singing.

For the benefit of the OP, a genuine Russian proverb (from RUSSIA! How about THAT?):

When three people tell you you’re drunk, lie down.

Don’t change the subject.

If people are telling you’re too negative, what they mean is you’re not interesting. People can handle a grouch as long as they try to make their rants funny and as long as they aren’t a one-note johnny.

If you need someone to listen to you whine and complain, hire a therapist. Otherwise, try to give everyone around you a break.

BTW, in case anyone hasn’t been following the OP’s shtick, this is exactly what he’s looking for. There’s really no other explanation of his posting history - he gets dumped on in every thread he’s started, and he keeps posting, so that’s what he’s looking for.

Still, it’s amusing to heap abuse from time to time, myself included.

Don’t give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!