I pit people that accuse me of being "negative."

No you fucking bitch, I’m not being negative, I’m being realistic. Life isn’t all peaches and fucking cream and if you can’t see that then I’m not the one with the problem, and I’m not going to change what I say to please you. If you don’t like it, don’t fucking talk to me.

Emphasis mine, negativity yours.

(Also, half your threads are BBQ Pit threads)

Fuck you, I won’t do what you tell me. notices username Bitch.

You’re not negative, you’re just a whiny little bitch.

Everyone thinks they’re being realistic. It’s just that some people’s reality differs from others. Being realistic can have the same problem as being honest. Like honesty, it’s not always appropriate to offer your “realism” to other people.

Everybody, now!

I’ve got your “sunny side of life”, bub.

Give 'em hell, you big fucking ray of sunshine.

“Peaches and fucking cream”
I don’t think I saw that particular video. Who played “Peaches”?

While it’s not clear from the OP just what is going on with the bitch in question, based on the poster’s previous threads the evidence is strong that **Jesse **is in fact being negative. This doesn’t preclude him *also *being a whiny little bitch. They are not mutually exclusive.

A negative bitch. A nitch.

It’s got the right sound for its meaning.

Even better.

I think Jesse has a total monopoly on sackcloth and ashes by now.

Jesse, jesse … again with the negativity? While its ever so cute when youre young to pitch a bitch and pout when youre having a PMS moment, when you get old and sour life will REALLY pass you by if you keep it up. So try to at least be neutral so that people dont avoid you like the plague. Youre digging a hole you cant get out of. You need help.

http://www.johnplaceonline.com/achieve-balance/12-ways-to-boost-your-positive-energy/

The Whites with Charlie Chaplin.:stuck_out_tongue:

I love you Jesse, I don’t think your negative, just misunderstood. C’mon everyone … Group Hug now.

And that charming and delightful attitude is why women flock to you. We love realists. We get all hot and bothered with your bad boy, nobody loves me, y’all can just fuck off, ray of sunshine personality.

Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.

…yo!

Sometimes it’s best to just stop talking. If you don’t know whether someone else will receive a realistic comment well, then don’t make it. Go to notepad, type what you want to say, then close notepad without saving. There, you said it, and you didn’t affect anyone else’s day in the process. Some people don’t want realism. I bite my tongue all the time around my religious relatives and bitch coworker. If you feel doing this would make you untrue to yourself, perhaps you should find a new job/friends (or stop hanging out with the family member in question)–whoever it is.

God damn it, man! I need you tell me where you live so I can visit you. I’m taking you out and getting you laid. That way, we’ll only have happy threads from you.