I Pit Split_p_j

Now he’s being noted for making racist comments in P&E. (And the uncited BS people called him out on earlier.)

“Harris has an issue because she is Indian, not native American Indian, they are known to be super racist against black people, along with Asians. They are following US white supremacy too the letter.”

She’s a racist because her mom is from India. I mean, her dad is Jamaican, but whatever.

Oh, that explains why Idi Amin expelled the Indians (not the native American Indian kind) from Uganda. He was just fighting racism. What a nice guy he was.

OMG, it’s a black conservative.

A lot of idiots confuse their own little world with the big picture. Much like Orange Anusface and his people are saying shtick. It’s hard to take them seriously.

His “I’d give you a cite from the sources I mentioned, but you’d just dismiss it as biased” response gave him away. It was the backbone of his assertion, for Pete’s sake.

“Oh, I have cites I could provide, believe you me…”

You’re supposed to say “We have such cites to show you.”

“…but they’re with my hot supermodel girlfriend. You wouldn’t know her - she lives in Canada.”

I’ve… seen cites you people wouldn’t believe.

I have a cite for sore eyes.

Sock accusation? Didn’t we have a poster by that name?

Yeah, but not an accusation. Or maybe they’re all Dean Browning.

Like papers about attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion? ;-D

One time that poster posted his face to show that he was black, and then about a year ago I saw that face here (yep, same one, with the ultra-nerdy glasses) now used as an avatar, but with a different username. Kicking myself for not following up on that.

Doubling down on complete bullshit that only makes the bullshitter look even worse has become a norm in this society. So, don’t feel “all that bad”, don’t feel “bad at all”. LOL

I think I goaded him into posting the pic, but I can’t remember the reason. It wasn’t because he claimed to be both Black and conservative. That’s not unusual, obviously. It was something else he said that led me to think he was a lying troll. And it’s not surprising that he was…do they all share a pic for these occasions?

Yes. A picture of Urkel.

Did heee do thaaaat…?

WE? has forced split p&j to split from the P & E thread.

I can’t imagine why. I mean his linking of the wiki article ‘Venezuelans’ and changing the title to ‘Why Venezuela is seen to be racist’ was devastating proof that immigrants are racist.

Checks notes Sorry, I mean it was the opposite of that.

Late to the party, but… “Where we’re going, you won’t need cites to see.”

Anyway, I’ve have the subject of this thread on ignore for… a long time. Like @Atamasama, I didn’t even realize they were still on the board. Y’all should try it. It’s wonderful.

Isn’t the guest of dishonor for this thread one of those JAQing off 9/11 truthers? ISTR a very limited interaction with him that gave me such a vibe.