I pit Stuart Varney, for being an uneducated stupid ignorant douchebag

Do you want to be a part of that “progress” ? Help me pay the shitload of taxes I have to pay :D.

Jez… Under which rock did you crawl out from?

Your post is so retarded, that it does not even make any sense.

Where did I in any way say, that I hate the US?

Nowhere… exactly!
This makes you a rather stupid, retarded and ignorant idiot, who cannot even read a thread properly.
I was only referring to two idiots; I estimate that there are two or even three more people in the US besides Glenn Beck who are sane… Get out of your bubble.
Criticism of two or even a group of specific people does not mean that the US needs to be nuked.

However, if you think, that the sun shines out of Varney’s or O’Reilly’s ass, then I can’t help you… and of cause you are entitled to your opinion, however ridicules and idiotic it is.

… and presumably you spent the other half letting your kids annoy the shit out of other restaurant patrons.

Now that’s just sad, Fuji. Have you been sitting around feeling bitter about how you stupid you came off in that thread this whole time? Sad, sad, sad…

I guess I have to remind you yet again that that wasn’t what I said I’d do at all. Here, I’ll quote from the very post you just linked, dipshit:

I think we’re all in agreement here that people who let their kids run wild in restaurants are annoying assholes. I think I’ve already said at least a few times I wouldn’t let my kids do that. If my kid was running around like an idiot bothering other people I’d put a stop to it and apologize.

Learn to read, shit-for-brains!

I’m sorry - did you say something? I couldn’t hear you. Some self-satisfied shithead at the next table over has let his kid cry and scream for the last 15 minutes while he finishes off his Beef Wellington.

You’ll have to speak up.

Oh, sorry. What an asshole that guy was. It certainly wasn’t the kind of thing I’d do, as I explained so many times before.

Anyway, what I said was:

YOU’RE A DUMBFUCK WHO CAN’T EVEN READ SOMETHING WRITTEN IN THE THREAD HE HIMSELF LINKED TO!!!

Loud enough for you this time?

ok, i get it. because stuart varney is an uneducated stupid ignorant moron, everything in the US sucks. and we are all morons. and everything in the EU is great and everyone is a genius, and a pagan, or not a pagan (could you clear that up? sounds important to your argument). and you have discovered this using impeccable logic. and i’m sure us idiot hillbillies couldn’t understand what you are talking about anyway. i’m sure we should be grateful that you’ve told us this. and likely we don’t realize that you’ve held the EU up to the same standards of criticism, and found it without fault.

see we’re not all so dumb. i think i understand what you’re saying.

Now I see where your kid gets it from.

Someone need a nappy change? Either one of you?

Dear Ed,
I was referring to a particular branch of idiot, if you want to include yourself in it, that’s fine by me. You are entitled to your opinion and your choice.

Also was I NOT saying:
everything US = bad
everything EU = great

Which was kind of a the point of the argument that I tried to make in regards to the Stuart Varney clip, since the point they were making is; that there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the US and everything in the EU is failing.

The EU not being perfect wasn’t part of the rant, but just to clear it up for you, it is far from perfect and I am under no illusion that it is.

However, I hope we can agree on Stuart Varney and his friends being uneducated stupid ignorant morons.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and my poor English skills.

Regards
Doughbag

PS: have a laugh here

not a problem really. in fact most americans are uneducated stupid ignorant douchebags. we just don’t like other people calling us that.

as for stuart varney, you have to understand the concept of ‘american exceptionalism’ which means anything we do is better than everything anyone else does, and if you don’t agree, we’ll kick your ass.

so tell us what’s wrong in the EU?

I’ll have to take your word for it. After all, who would know more about childishness than some fucktard who has been holding a grudge for months over a thread on a messageboard? Why don’t you grow up.