I Pit Subway for the most idiotic phrase I've ever heard in a commercial...

So, would you like the 6" or 12" Yum Rocket today? Yeah, that definitely does not sound right.

How quickly we all forgot the marketing phrase “It’s like a party in my mouth!”.

-Joe

Must…not…say…

Want to guess how to turn a 6" into a 12" Yum Rocket?

-Joe

Jeez, I already said I was sorry. What else do you want?

It’s kinda cool, 'cuz if you’re a girl, you can act really confused when ordering. Take your Yum Rocket to a table, furrow your brow, then go back to the counter and ask, “Um, excuse me, am I supposed to stick my Yum Rocket up my butt or my vagina?”

Yes, I am still 14 years old.

No dude, it’s the other way around and you don’t wanna know how they do it.

Please cease and desist your use of “Yum Rockets” as it is a copyrighted term for the best damn rock band on the planet.

Sincerely,
Bubbadog

Manager, Lead Vocals, buzz guitar

Bubba and the Yum Rockets

Despite ads to the contrary, it really can’t be done. Save your money. Don’t buy a Swedish-made sandwich enlarger pump.

I gotta admit, “yum rockets” sounds pretty silly. I can’t in any way think of a subway sandwich as “yummy” anyway. Subway is a place I’ll eat only if theres nothing else to eat or anywhere else to go and I have limited time.

Still, it remionds me of Quiznos ads from a few years back. I liked them and everyone else I knew hated them.

we are not the huns”…that one always made me laugh.

Yes, but, do you like the moon?

You could probably get there in a Yum Rocket.

I think of either boobs or a dick when I hear that phrase.

I like the moon, but I don’t know if you can get there in a yum rocket because the moon is very high. But maybe not as high as dirigibles and zeppelins and lightbulbs…and maybe clouds…and puffins though I think they go quite high too. Maybe not as high as the moon because the moon is very high.
Yeah, I like the moon. I even have “We like the Moon” coffee cups.

not to mention

I think that is about the funniest damn phrase ever and for the next 48 hours I will refer to everything, no matter what shape, as a yum rocket. :smiley:

I wish somebody would eat my yum rocket right about now /pouty-face.

Put some cheese on it… see what happens.

Dear god, I hope you don’t get pulled over.

Thank you for coming to Subway, how can I service your Yum Rocket needs?

If I stayed still for a long enough time and turned off the lights, I’m sure I could get some cockroach lovin’. Hot.

with the phallic celebrants…

A yum rocket is just that far away from being a gut bomb.