I shouldn't have to fork over more taxes because the county is run by the 3 Stooges!

http://www.abqtrib.com/archives/news03/052803_news_county.shtml

I’m not a knee-jerk opponent to taxes per se, but this tax increase is really idiotic, stupid, asinine, half-assed, moronic, and it’s all because the damn new jail is over two years late in opening because the 3 Stooges in charge of the county couldn’t get their act together enough to get the jail built right the first time. Now we homeowners are being asked to bend over and grab our ankles because of our leaders’ total lack of any shred of human intellect!

:mad: Buttmunches!

Fixed link…

http://www.abqtrib.com/archives/news03/052803_news_county.shtml

Just paste the URL into the post normally, the board softwarw will create the link for you.

Are you sure it isn’t the Keystone Cops? That’s who’s in charge where I live.

My local taxes (and the mill rate) go up and down each year. It’s just life.

I was about to make you aware that you are actually now paying less money in taxes because the country is being run by the three stooges.

But then i saw that you wrote county.

Carry on. :slight_smile:

At least your officials didn’t embezzle $65,000 from you like ours did (this was in the UP, not in K’zoo). Bitch.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by mhendo *
**I was about to make you aware that you are actually now paying less money in taxes because the country is being run by the three stooges.

But then i saw that you wrote county.

Carry on. :slight_smile:
SweetLucy: I could add that this COUNTRY is run by the 3 Stooges as well :stuck_out_tongue: and they’re even worse! Maybe Bush is reducing taxes in the short run (well, for families only- us single childless folk can go jump in the lake, apparently!) but overall he’s screwing the economy.

Hey Moe! How about no taxes on dividends? Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

SweetLucy, slortar, I feel your pain.

Lying piece of shit. When all this started to come down, there were a few exposes about this Jones guy and how no deal gets made in the county gov’t without his hand in it, and how he’s more powerful than the county mayor, etc. No one seems to have asked Then why the fuck is he appointed instead of elected?

I am Jack’s furious, impotent nausea.