I want to brew my own beer.

What do I need and where can I get it?

I would also like to put the beers in bottles.

Gohere. They will sell you everything you will need. Start with a basic kit (primary, racking tubes, bottling tube, etc.) and expand from there. Bottling is easy, and they sell everything you will need for that as well.

Might serve you well to read up a bit. Once having a basic understanding your grasp of equipment needs will be far better informed, and if you already have a somewhat well supported kitchen, may have some of the requisite gear.

Holy crap, I could actually go there. I had assumed I would have to order online. Thanks.

People who work at the homebrew stores are usually very friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help. When I wanted to start brewing, I just went to the store, and the guy hooked me up. The initial outlay will be anywhere from $100-$150 (with ingredients for your first beer), depending on how fancy you want to get. I started with this basic equipment.

How To Brew is a free online book which contains pretty good instructions on basic brewing techniques.

Brewing the World’s Great Beers by Dave Miller is another good one. Used copies can be obtained very cheaply.

As others have mentioned, local homebrew stores are a great resource.