I want to offer a contrarian take on this story: BLAME THE WOMAN MOM

How’s the learning coming, KennyT?

Eh, the proper response to someone flipping you off is to return the gesture, not gunfire.

I take it that the police didn’t look into her eyes as part of their investigation, or they would have seen that she was the shooter.

The first human being who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization.

– Sigmund Freud

A little late in catching up to this one from its actual beginning (but better than never!)

I’d wager the vast majority of drivers would interpret that as excessive.

Really? I spose in a deer-in-the-headlights kinda way, but the amount of times I’ve honked to prevent someone backing into me in a parking lot or starting to cut me off on the road…I guess I’m glad I’ve never experienced that.

Concurred. :slightly_smiling_face:

…and then the nom moms who help themselves to too many Baker’s chips when making their Toll Houses.

I was once nearly creamed in the driver’s side door by a car speeding recklessly over a limited sight distance hill. It was one of those situations where I had a split second to decide whether I should try to pull out more so he hit the passenger door, or stay put in case he could get around me. I stayed put. I really thought I was going to die.

He swerved into oncoming traffic at the last second. Fortunately nobody was coming.

No honks exchanged. We were both glad to be alive.

…and then glad to be born to be. :man_dancing: :+1: :white_check_mark: :man_dancing: